They are similar to their Micro Mob counterparts; except their heads are completely green, and they have green hands, too. They wear a bright blue shirt and purple pants.
Zombies are hostile mobs in the Overworld of Minecraft that follow attack the players and Villagers whenever they are near them. They also burn in the sunlight. When a lot of villagers are near each other, an Iron Golem will spawn and protect them from zombies.
|This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Do not modify it. ( )|
Zombies are slow and annoying but the world just wouldn’t be the same without them. So give them a little credit and don’t be too hard on them. Just don’t let them catch you.
- Their clothing is identical to that of Steve. The only difference between the Zombie and Steve is the head colour and printing.
- Zombies dropped 0-2 feathers upon death. Before chickens were added in Minecraft, Notch confessed that he made zombies drop feathers because he had no idea what they should have dropped when killed.
- Zombies were the second mob to be added to Minecraft, after humans. They were the fastest mob in the game before spiders were added in 0.26 and 0.27, and could run as fast as the player. They would occasionally appear wearing armor, but this had no protective effect on their health. When killed, zombies gave 80 points each to the player, but they did not drop their armor. Zombies also had arm swinging animations when they attacked.
- 21105 The Village
- 21113 The Cave
- 21118 The Mine
- 21119 The Dungeon (2)
- 21123 The Iron Golem
- 21128 The Village
- 21134 The Waterfall Base
- 21137 The Mountain Cave
- 21141 The Zombie Cave
- 21147 The Bedrock Adventures
- 21152 The Pirate Ship Adventure