Walt Disney, named after its founder and commonly known as Disney, is a famous television and film company, popular for the Disney Pixar and Pirates of the Caribbean films, and Marvel comics. It is one of the largest media groups worldwide. Disney was the first licensed LEGO toy, starting back when the wooden toys were produced. The only product at this time was Wooden LEGO Pluto. Disney products did not appear again until 1999 and lasted until 2000. In 2010, it was renewed again with many new subthemes and sets spanning both System and DUPLO. Recently, Disney has started its streaming service with the name of Disney+.
- Star Wars (Since 2012)
- Mickey Mouse (2000) (Fabuland)
- Disney's Baby Mickey (2000) (Baby)
- Winnie the Pooh (1999 - 2001) (DUPLO)
- Indiana Jones (2008 - 2010)
- Toy Story (2010) (DUPLO and System)
- Cars (Disney) (June 2010) (DUPLO and System)
- Prince of Persia (April 2010)
- Pirates of the Caribbean (May 2011)
- LEGO Disney (2012-2013 (DUPLO)), (2014 (System)) (rebranded from "Disney Princess" in 2017)
- Super Heroes, Marvel only (May 2012)
- Mickey Mouse & Friends (near 2012) (DUPLO)
- The Lone Ranger (2013)
- Jake and the Never Land Pirates (2013) (DUPLO)
- Planes (2013) (DUPLO)
- Disney Minifigures (2016) (System)
- Sofia the First (2016)
- Doc McStuffins (2016)
- Miles from Tomorrowland (2016)
- The Incredibles (2018) (Juniors)
- It was revealed at a Toy Fair that Disney renewed its license with LEGO in 2010.
- The Cars, Pirates of the Caribbean and Marvel themes were originally produced by MEGA BLOKS, but after trading the license, MEGA BLOKS now produces Nickelodeon's SpongeBob SquarePants and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and used to produce Dora.