Redlinks to destroy for NHL's F12 blog. Have fun!
LEGO Games? Who needs 'em?
- 00745 Creator Board Game - The Game (brought to you by the Department of Redundancy Department!) 
- Creator Board Game Deluxe 
- DUPLO Learn and Play Look and Find Memory Card Game 
- 1321 Junior Builder 
- LEGOLAND Dominoes 
- My First Builder Board Game 
- Playground Preschool Counting Game 
- 921800 Space Police/Blacktron II/M:Tron Poster Game (hm. a conjectural name, perhaps?)
- The Lego Club Zapp Attack! and Space Quest Game 
- 03063 Treasure Quest Electronic Scavenger Hunt Game 
Sharp stuff revisited
- LEGO Mascot Pin 10 (item 19)
- LEGO Mascot Pin 11 (item 20)
- LEGO Mascot Pin 12 (item 21)
- LEGO Mascot Pin 13 (item 22)
- Bilofix Pin 1 (item 29)
- Bilofix Pin 2 (item 30)
- Bilofix Pin 3 (item 31)
- Bilofix Pin 4 (item 32)
- Markclips (final item)
I'm sure somebody, somewhere, cares about these sets...
- 9790 ROBOLAB Team Challenge Set (Serial) 
- 9791 ROBOLAB Team Challenge Set (USB) 
- 9795 ROBOLAB Intelligent House Building Set 2002 
- 9793 ROBOLAB Team Challenge Set (Serial, 2.5) 
- 9794 ROBOLAB Team Challenge Set (USB, 2.5) 
- 9785 ROBO Technology Set (Serial) 
- 9786 ROBO Technology Set (USB) 
- 990084 ROBOLAB Starter System (Serial) 
- 990682 ROBOLAB Starter System (USB) 
Stickers 'n Things
As far as I can tell these were manufactured by the company Creative Imaginations, under license from LEGO.
- Epoxy Stickers, Classic/Bricks 
- LEGO Page Kit 12-Inch-by-12-Inch, Classic 
- Epoxy Stickers, Classic 
- LEGO Jumbo Cardstock Stickers, Classic 
- Instant Album 8-Inch by 8-Inch, Classic 
- Epoxy Stickers: Bionicle 
- Creative Imaginations - LEGO Classic Collection - 12 x 12 Cardstock Stickers 
Please note: These missions are not eligible for points on F12. Do them anyway. :P
Mobile phone straps and bags need doing. There's a lot.
- Update: Our very own Cligra has made all the ones without product numbers, well done to him! The numbered ones still need doing though, so hop to it guys :P
- If you're really brave, you could try tackling this.
- Also, did you know that the Belville tie wasn't the only tie LEGO produced?! For bonus points, make pages for these and be crowned king of neckwear!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.