|Joined||7th January 2013, been here for a year.|
|Favourite minifigures||Kai, Jay, Lloyd, Darth Vader, Gandalf, Cragger, General Cryptor, Azog, Scorm, Spinlyn|
|Favourite Song||HINT: it is not Blurred Lines|
|Favourite Set||70132 Scorm's Scorpion Stinger|
|Status||Active on this Wiki|
Hello. I'm Ninjaguy Kai. Welcome to my user page! :D I am from New Zealand, and I came here to work on Legends of Chima and Ninjago, mainly. I also work on Galaxy Squad, Lord of The Rings and Star Wars- my fav movie saga. I've expanded my editing in a way, since I first started here.I have been collecting Lego for 11 years, so I know about a few past sets. I've worked on several other Wikis in the past, so I know what I'm doing. I also work out prices for sets in foreign countries, which is my main objective here.
I edit via iPad, too. May sound odd, but it is basically a computer, without a keyboard to be fair. And, if you need pictures, I'll upload them anytime. I spend lots of time researching Lego, and new pictures. I don't upload many pictures though, because my research isn't successful. Sometimes, it is though! I'm on CUUSOO, as well, except I haven't made any projects yet. My username over there is Baku-Cool. Baku means explode in Japanese, by the way. I play Minecraft way too much, as well. I sadly don't have time to chat on this Wiki, because I am always playing Minecraft and MOC making. I make an edit pretty much every day though, because I just don't have enough to do in my life! By the way, if you need tips on how to help around this place, I might lend a hand with coding the text written on pages and stuff. I know a small amount of coding, which is pretty good.
Themes I collect
- Legends of Chima
- Galaxy Squad
- Star Wars
- Lord of The Rings
- The Hobbit
- Super Heroes
- Minifigures (Theme)
- The Lone Ranger
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- The LEGO Movie (Theme)
- Hero Factory
List of stuff I like:
- LEGO building
- Star Wars
- Editing photos
- Call of Duty: Black Ops
- Succeeding at school
- Hip Hop/Rap music
- Playing the drums
- Public speaking
- Editing on here
- Anything positive, pretty much...
List of stuff I dislike
- Mega Bloks
- Incorrect grammar
- People who want to give this Wiki grief
Sets for $70 USD and above I have collected:
- Portal to Atlantis. Time it took to build: 1 day.
- Gungan Sub. Time it took to build: 1 hour, 30 mins.
- Garmadon's Dark Fortress. Time it took to build: 2 hours.
- Fire Temple. Time it took to build: 8 hours, 15 mins.
- Epic Dragon Battle. Time it took to build: 6 hours.
- Temple of Light. Time it took to build: 1 hour, 39 mins.
- Ultra Sonic Raider. Time it took to build: 3 hours.
- Destiny's Bounty. Time it took to build: 3 hours.
- Cragger's Command Ship. Time it took to build: 2 hours, 30 mins.
- Worriz' Combat Lair. Time it took to build: 4 hours, 30 mins.
- Jabba's Palace. Time it took to build: 2 hours.
- The Croc Swamp Hideout. Time it took to build: 1 hour, 30 mins.
- Bug Obliterater. Time it took to build: 1 hour, 15 mins.
- Hive Crawler. Time it took to build: 1 hour, 12 mins.
- Battle at The Black Gate. Time it took to build: 3 hours, 30 mins.
- Galactic Titan. Time it took to build: 2 hours.
- The Lion CHI Temple- the second-to largest set I have ever purchased. Took 8 weeks to save, though. Cool thing is, it was my BDay when I finished saving. It also took me 2 hours and 15 mins to build.
- Republic Gunship. Time it took me to build: 2 hours, 30 mins.
- The Tower of Orthanc. Time it took me to build: 9 hours, 23 mins.
- Dol Guldur Battle. Time it took me to build: 2 hours.
- Nindroid MechDragon. Time it took me to build: 1 hour, 45 mins.
- DEATH STAR. It is the largest set in my collection, and I finally bought it in 2014 after 6 long years of wanting it, I finally began construction on April 26th. I built it over the course of the week, and it took me exactly 20 hours to build. It was an amazing experience.
My goals are:
- 200 edits (achieved)
- 500 edits (achieved)
- 750 edits (achieved)
- 1000 edits
- 2000 edits
- 3000 edits
- 4000 edits
- 5000 edits
- 10, 000 edits
- 20, 000 edits
- Earn a Lucky Edit badge (achieved 4 times)
- Collect all Ninjago sets
- Collect all Legends of Chima sets
- Collects all Galaxy Squad sets (achieved)