- "Nature is both beautiful and very ticklish."
- ―Tribal Hunter
The Tribal Hunter is a minifigure that released in 2010 as part of 8683 Minifigures Series 1. He has a bow and arrow and wears a brown quiver. The Tribal Hunter is very similar to the Native Americans from Western and comes with the same accessory. The differences are the face and body pattern, and the feather is only printed with a black tip on one side.
The Tribal Hunter has tan coloured legs, torso and arms, with yellow flesh. On his legs is a fabric pattern, which shows the fringe of a buckskin tracking outfit. The same pattern appears on the upper half of the torso. Also on the legs is a tribal blue and white pattern, which is mirrored on the lower half of the torso. There is a necklace with blue beads, white strings and two feathers just under his neck. On his face are four tribal markings, two black and two red. The hip piece has a tribal pattern printed on it too, with blue and white triangles and small tan dots. The hair piece has two pigtails on either side of the head, and a black band above the eyebrows. The hunter has feathers that attach at the back of the head, both white with black tips. The Tribal Hunter has a bow and a quiver accessory. His facial expression is a wide smile showing white teeth, and two normal eyebrows.
- The Tribal Hunter's face is available on the LEGO Universe version of LEGO Digital Designer.
- He comes with an extra feather.
- Parts of this minifigure appeared in the Build-a-Minifigure bins at the LEGO Store.
- In LEGO City Undercover, he doesn't have any face markings.
Facts from the LEGO Minifigures Character Encyclopaedia
- The Tribal Hunter's accessories originated from the 1996 Western theme.
- He has the same bow and quiver as the Forestman in the same series.
- He likes dance tunes and dislikes being seen dancing.
LEGO.com Second Description
Did You Know?
- The Tribal Hunter once stumbled upon a long-lost land of dinosaurs, where he found out that a Tyrannosaurus Rex is REALLY ticklish.
- The Tribal Hunter loves waffles.
- The Tribal Hunter took part in a TV dance competition, but he lost to a guy in a silly disco outfit.
- Magazine appearances
- LEGO Club Magazine Issue 1 2011 - Minifigures All Around Town!
- LEGO Club Magazine Issue 3 2010 - Time to get mini with it!