FANDOM

 
32,807 Pages

  • I've just heard that Lego has announced that this year is the last for Bionicle. And they've just revived it not to long ago, but why Lego Why?!

    http://www.brothers-brick.com/2016/07/29/lego-announces-end-of-bionicle-theme-2016-to-be-final-year-news/

      Loading editor
    • one would say thst 2017 is going to be its final year, because that would be one year for each of the three masks

        Loading editor
    • Notice how there were many sales for the Bionicle sets. I don't think that the sets were selling too well even though it's considered such a popular theme. Strange...

        Loading editor
    • This is so sad. I mean They just brought it back, but why discontinuing it again?

        Loading editor
    • I don't think constraction in general has been selling well. I'm always finding mostly full shelves of them. I do run across an occasional store with a certain missing set. Usually a Star Wars figure. Also Mixels boxes are usually almost empty but those shipments are normally low. I went to this one store that had a large amount of Bionicle sets 60%.

      I'm trying to say that from what I have seen in stores constration isn't selling that great, especially BIONICLE. I have no clue what the sales numbers are but don't be surprised if this is the end of it all.

        Loading editor
    • ToaMatau2004 wrote: I don't think constraction in general has been selling well. I'm always finding mostly full shelves of them. I do run across an occasional store with a certain missing set. Usually a Star Wars figure. Also Mixels boxes are usually almost empty but those shipments are normally low. I went to this one store that had a large amount of Bionicle sets 60%.

      Well couldn't they try to think of something?
        Loading editor
    • What do you mean?

        Loading editor
    • I'm saying that they could try to make it better

        Loading editor
    • Jesse220 wrote: I'm saying that they could try to make it better

      They already made Bionicle good. It just didn't sell well.

        Loading editor
    • ToaMatau2004 wrote:

      Jesse220 wrote: I'm saying that they could try to make it better

      They already made Bionicle good. It just didn't sell well.

      Well they could halved made it greater than before.

        Loading editor
    • Jesse220 wrote:

      ToaMatau2004 wrote:

      Jesse220 wrote: I'm saying that they could try to make it better

      They already made Bionicle good. It just didn't sell well.

      Well they could halved made it greater than before.

      The set's weren't the issue. I think it was in marketing and the target group.

        Loading editor
    • ToaMatau2004 wrote:

      Jesse220 wrote:

      ToaMatau2004 wrote:

      Jesse220 wrote: I'm saying that they could try to make it better

      They already made Bionicle good. It just didn't sell well.

      Well they could halved made it greater than before.

      The set's weren't the issue. I think it was in marketing and the target group.

      Well what was wrong with both?

        Loading editor
    • Jesse220 wrote:

      ToaMatau2004 wrote:

      Jesse220 wrote:

      ToaMatau2004 wrote:

      Jesse220 wrote: I'm saying that they could try to make it better

      They already made Bionicle good. It just didn't sell well.

      Well they could halved made it greater than before.

      The set's weren't the issue. I think it was in marketing and the target group.

      Well what was wrong with both?

      They seemed to do things that appealed more to older fans. Having a reveal a new york comic con and having many contests on rebrick and facebook. why not have any LEGO magizine contests? I think it may have been more popular if they had a tv show rather than a netflix show.

        Loading editor
    • That's awful

        Loading editor
    • I am very disappointed in Lego :|, I also agree with Toa, I watch the Netflix show and imagined it as a TV show, seems like LEGO are making shows ONLY for Netflix (Like the Bionicle one and the Lego Friends The Power of Friendship one)

        Loading editor
    • Marty mcoy wrote: I am very disappointed in Lego :|, I also agree with Toa, I watch the Netflix show and imagined it as a TV show, seems like LEGO are making shows ONLY for Netflix (Like the Bionicle one and the Lego Friends The Power of Friendship one)

      Hopefully this will never happen to Ninjago!

        Loading editor
    • LEGOBennyBrick3 wrote:

      Marty mcoy wrote: I am very disappointed in Lego :|, I also agree with Toa, I watch the Netflix show and imagined it as a TV show, seems like LEGO are making shows ONLY for Netflix (Like the Bionicle one and the Lego Friends The Power of Friendship one)

      Hopefully this will never happen to Ninjago!

      Or Nexo Knights

        Loading editor
    • Marty mcoy wrote:

      LEGOBennyBrick3 wrote:

      Marty mcoy wrote: I am very disappointed in Lego :|, I also agree with Toa, I watch the Netflix show and imagined it as a TV show, seems like LEGO are making shows ONLY for Netflix (Like the Bionicle one and the Lego Friends The Power of Friendship one)

      Hopefully this will never happen to Ninjago!

      Or Nexo Knights

      That would be sad

        Loading editor
    • Jesse220 wrote:

      Marty mcoy wrote:

      LEGOBennyBrick3 wrote:

      Marty mcoy wrote: I am very disappointed in Lego :|, I also agree with Toa, I watch the Netflix show and imagined it as a TV show, seems like LEGO are making shows ONLY for Netflix (Like the Bionicle one and the Lego Friends The Power of Friendship one)

      Hopefully this will never happen to Ninjago!

      Or Nexo Knights

      That would be sad

      It will never happen though (Hopefully)

        Loading editor
    • Marty mcoy wrote:

      Jesse220 wrote:

      Marty mcoy wrote:

      LEGOBennyBrick3 wrote:

      Marty mcoy wrote: I am very disappointed in Lego :|, I also agree with Toa, I watch the Netflix show and imagined it as a TV show, seems like LEGO are making shows ONLY for Netflix (Like the Bionicle one and the Lego Friends The Power of Friendship one)

      Hopefully this will never happen to Ninjago!

      Or Nexo Knights

      That would be sad

      It will never happen though (Hopefully)

      But if it did, what will we do?

        Loading editor
    • Jesse220 wrote:

      Marty mcoy wrote:

      Jesse220 wrote:

      Marty mcoy wrote:

      LEGOBennyBrick3 wrote:

      Marty mcoy wrote: I am very disappointed in Lego :|, I also agree with Toa, I watch the Netflix show and imagined it as a TV show, seems like LEGO are making shows ONLY for Netflix (Like the Bionicle one and the Lego Friends The Power of Friendship one)

      Hopefully this will never happen to Ninjago!

      Or Nexo Knights

      That would be sad

      It will never happen though (Hopefully)

      But if it did, what will we do?

      Go to Netflix, Sign in, And watch

        Loading editor
    • Marty mcoy wrote:

      Jesse220 wrote:

      Marty mcoy wrote:

      Jesse220 wrote:

      Marty mcoy wrote:

      LEGOBennyBrick3 wrote:

      Marty mcoy wrote: I am very disappointed in Lego :|, I also agree with Toa, I watch the Netflix show and imagined it as a TV show, seems like LEGO are making shows ONLY for Netflix (Like the Bionicle one and the Lego Friends The Power of Friendship one)

      Hopefully this will never happen to Ninjago!

      Or Nexo Knights

      That would be sad

      It will never happen though (Hopefully)

      But if it did, what will we do?

      Go to Netflix, Sign in, And watch

      Ok ok But we need to think of something to keep Bionicle alive.

        Loading editor
    • Jesse220 wrote:

      Marty mcoy wrote:

      Jesse220 wrote:

      Marty mcoy wrote:

      Jesse220 wrote:

      Marty mcoy wrote:

      LEGOBennyBrick3 wrote:

      Marty mcoy wrote: I am very disappointed in Lego :|, I also agree with Toa, I watch the Netflix show and imagined it as a TV show, seems like LEGO are making shows ONLY for Netflix (Like the Bionicle one and the Lego Friends The Power of Friendship one)

      Hopefully this will never happen to Ninjago!

      Or Nexo Knights

      That would be sad

      It will never happen though (Hopefully)

      But if it did, what will we do?

      Go to Netflix, Sign in, And watch

      Ok ok But we need to think of something to keep Bionicle alive.

      http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:400775

      here try this!

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message