FANDOM

 
33,553 Pages

  • So, one day I was going through all the threads on this wiki when I came across the one that was about how old Lloyd was. And i had been wondering this question for a long time, so I thought about asking this question in that thread(And I kinda did) but I thought that it deserved it's own thread. After all, I have always thoght that Lloyd took the spotlight away from the other ninja (not that I don't like him. He's awesome, especially in his elemental robes). So, about how old do you think the ninja are. Oh, one more thing. On the other thread that I mentioned above, there was a reply that Cole was like 14. So I'm also adding on the question of who thinks that's cannon.

      Loading editor
    • Kirby Morrow, Cole's voice actor, stated that Cole was fourteen- but that was at the beginning of NinjaGo. So, Cole is more likely around 16 now (too bad for me, I was so close to his age before!) And I wrote out a theory about how old Zane was, where I came up with that he was 17 at the beginning of Ninjago (so approx 19 now) I could give you the link to my theory if you like. As for Lloyd, I have no idea how old he is. A lot of people said he is now an adult, but he said "The first spinjitzu master gave his powers to us. Of all people! A bunch of kids!" so we have to assume theyre all still pretty young. (But Lloyd got to skip puberty lucky for him) Jay, no idea. At all. I guess 14 at the beginning of Ninjago and 16 now. Kai I guess 17 now. Idk :P

        Loading editor
    • I have a feeling that Zane's phiscal apperance is suppose to be about the same as the rest of the ninja, but he was only built like 10 years ago.

        Loading editor
    • Ctburton712 wrote: I have a feeling that Zane's phiscal apperance is suppose to be about the same as the rest of the ninja, but he was only built like 10 years ago.

      The episode with Zane's father in Season 3 should give a clue about how long it was since Zane's memory was turned off...

        Loading editor
    • ErkelonJay wrote:

      Ctburton712 wrote: I have a feeling that Zane's phiscal apperance is suppose to be about the same as the rest of the ninja, but he was only built like 10 years ago.

      The episode with Zane's father in Season 3 should give a clue about how long it was since Zane's memory was turned off...

      Well Samukai walked in like right after Zane's memo was switched off, and that means he was already planning attack on Ninjago...which means Zane was prob alone with no memory for only like a month before Ninjago began. So how to tell Zane's age would be how many years took place in the montage in episode 7. (plus two years, because Ninago has been around that long)

        Loading editor
    • Ctburton712 wrote: I have a feeling that Zane's phiscal apperance is suppose to be about the same as the rest of the ninja, but he was only built like 10 years ago.

      If we could tell how many years Zane's dad aged in the montage of Zane's memory in episode 7, we could calculate his age. I used to think it was about ten too, but his dad honestly looked like he aged more like 15-20 years. But yea, robots dont depend on actual age, they are how old thy were built to be(Like take P.I.X.A.L- she was prob built only about a month ago but she's like an adult)

        Loading editor
    • BlewJay wrote:

      ErkelonJay wrote:

      Ctburton712 wrote: I have a feeling that Zane's phiscal apperance is suppose to be about the same as the rest of the ninja, but he was only built like 10 years ago.

      The episode with Zane's father in Season 3 should give a clue about how long it was since Zane's memory was turned off...

      Well Samukai walked in like right after Zane's memo was switched off, and that means he was already planning attack on Ninjago...which means Zane was prob alone with no memory for only like a month before Ninjago began. So how to tell Zane's age would be how many years took place in the montage in episode 7. (plus two years, because Ninago has been around that long)

      Plans can take a long time from there, especially since Garmadon's army would have to make war machines on their own since Julien refused. Also, I doubt he could have gone from zero to ninja in just a month.

        Loading editor
    • ErkelonJay wrote:

      BlewJay wrote:

      ErkelonJay wrote:

      Ctburton712 wrote: I have a feeling that Zane's phiscal apperance is suppose to be about the same as the rest of the ninja, but he was only built like 10 years ago.

      The episode with Zane's father in Season 3 should give a clue about how long it was since Zane's memory was turned off...

      Well Samukai walked in like right after Zane's memo was switched off, and that means he was already planning attack on Ninjago...which means Zane was prob alone with no memory for only like a month before Ninjago began. So how to tell Zane's age would be how many years took place in the montage in episode 7. (plus two years, because Ninago has been around that long)

      Plans can take a long time from there, especially since Garmadon's army would have to make war machines on their own since Julien refused. Also, I doubt he could have gone from zero to ninja in just a month.

      Touché

        Loading editor
    • he was built to be like a ninja though.

        Loading editor
    • Ctburton712 wrote: he was built to be like a ninja though.

      No he was made to protect those who cannot protect themselves

        Loading editor
    • Ultra chi ninja of imagination wrote:

      Ctburton712 wrote: he was built to be like a ninja though.

      No he was made to protect those who cannot protect themselves

      But who said he couldn't do it while being a ninja?

      Not that it actually happened like that...

        Loading editor
    • Zane could really be any number of years old.

        Loading editor
    • They have to be teenagers or older, because they don't have short legs.

      Also, it's spelled canon.

        Loading editor
    • True

        Loading editor
    • I speculate that Cole, Jay, Kai, and Nya are over 16 (since the motorcycle, and their weapons can turn into vehicles. If they were 14, EVERYBODY WOULD QUESTION IT.) but they should be old enough to get a job (if you remember) so I'd say around 18+. For Zane, he was around when Dr. Julien was an adult so he could be OVER 50 YEARS OLD. ZANE, TEACH ME YOUR SKILLS. Lloyd should be around 9-10 years old and older Lloyd should be around 17... in my opinion. The list below is in my opinion: (NOTE: I think Sensei Wu and Garmadon is younger than Dr. Julien.)

      Season 1: 18+ (Cole, Jay, Kai, Nya) 50+ (Zane) 9-10 (Lloyd)

      Season 2: 18+ (Cole, Jay, Kai, Nya) (I think a month or two should have passed) 50+ (Zane) (NOTE: Dr. Julien is shortly revived and it should be less than a year during the events where he reunites with Zane) 9-10 (prior to the Grundle part), 17+ (after the Grundle) (Lloyd) In the Grundle part, they should be around 10 like Lloyd since I think they were around the same size.

      Season 3: (NOTE: I think they do age...) 19+ (Cole, Jay, Kai, Nya) (because they are seen working at the school) 51+ (Zane) 18+ (Lloyd)

      EDIT: I don't think Cole would be 14. I don't know how they learned to drive in the first place...

        Loading editor
    • NEsPKGaming wrote: I speculate that Cole, Jay, Kai, and Nya are over 16 (since the motorcycle, and their weapons can turn into vehicles. If they were 14, EVERYBODY WOULD QUESTION IT.) but they should be old enough to get a job (if you remember) so I'd say around 18+. For Zane, he was around when Dr. Julien was an adult so he could be OVER 50 YEARS OLD. ZANE, TEACH ME YOUR SKILLS. Lloyd should be around 9-10 years old and older Lloyd should be around 17... in my opinion. The list below is in my opinion: (NOTE: I think Sensei Wu and Garmadon is younger than Dr. Julien.)

      Season 1: 18+ (Cole, Jay, Kai, Nya) 50+ (Zane) 9-10 (Lloyd)

      Season 2: 18+ (Cole, Jay, Kai, Nya) (I think a month or two should have passed) 50+ (Zane) (NOTE: Dr. Julien is shortly revived and it should be less than a year during the events where he reunites with Zane) 9-10 (prior to the Grundle part), 17+ (after the Grundle) (Lloyd) In the Grundle part, they should be around 10 like Lloyd since I think they were around the same size.

      Season 3: (NOTE: I think they do age...) 19+ (Cole, Jay, Kai, Nya) (because they are seen working at the school) 51+ (Zane) 18+ (Lloyd)

      EDIT: I don't think Cole would be 14. I don't know how they learned to drive in the first place...

      Awesome way of putting it all into perspective! Yeah and I think Cole's Voice actor wasn't really PART of the story development, he just sort of thought of it based on appearance. That's just my theory.

        Loading editor
    • After they turned to kids, they must've turned the same age as Lloyd, and after they had the tea of tomorrow, they must've all turned the same age, so all we need to do is find one ninja's age after the Grundle episode, AND BABAM!, WE GOT THEIR AGE!

        Loading editor
    • Well, in the new episode blackout, it's revealed that Jay went to college, so he's at least 23 or 24.

        Loading editor
    • Dan322 wrote:

      NEsPKGaming wrote: I speculate that Cole, Jay, Kai, and Nya are over 16 (since the motorcycle, and their weapons can turn into vehicles. If they were 14, EVERYBODY WOULD QUESTION IT.) but they should be old enough to get a job (if you remember) so I'd say around 18+. For Zane, he was around when Dr. Julien was an adult so he could be OVER 50 YEARS OLD. ZANE, TEACH ME YOUR SKILLS. Lloyd should be around 9-10 years old and older Lloyd should be around 17... in my opinion. The list below is in my opinion: (NOTE: I think Sensei Wu and Garmadon is younger than Dr. Julien.)

      Season 1: 18+ (Cole, Jay, Kai, Nya) 50+ (Zane) 9-10 (Lloyd)

      Season 2: 18+ (Cole, Jay, Kai, Nya) (I think a month or two should have passed) 50+ (Zane) (NOTE: Dr. Julien is shortly revived and it should be less than a year during the events where he reunites with Zane) 9-10 (prior to the Grundle part), 17+ (after the Grundle) (Lloyd) In the Grundle part, they should be around 10 like Lloyd since I think they were around the same size.

      Season 3: (NOTE: I think they do age...) 19+ (Cole, Jay, Kai, Nya) (because they are seen working at the school) 51+ (Zane) 18+ (Lloyd)

      EDIT: I don't think Cole would be 14. I don't know how they learned to drive in the first place...

      Awesome way of putting it all into perspective! Yeah and I think Cole's Voice actor wasn't really PART of the story development, he just sort of thought of it based on appearance. That's just my theory.

      But remember laws are different in each country in some country's you can marry at 10 years old

        Loading editor
    • Samed5 wrote: Well, in the new episode blackout, it's revealed that Jay went to college, so he's at least 23 or 24.

      When did it say that? (tell me, i'd love to hear it for myself, Jay in college is total fanfiction bait)

      I'm starting to think that they don't have freaking ages. I mean, they act like 20 something year olds here and like 5 year olds ten seconds later. I give up.

        Loading editor
    • I may have heard it incorrectly, since he said it very fast, but it was while he was arguing with Cole. It was right after Jay said black was the color of Cole's heart. I'm fairly certain he stated something along those lines, but I'm not sure.

        Loading editor
    • BlewJay wrote:

      Samed5 wrote: Well, in the new episode blackout, it's revealed that Jay went to college, so he's at least 23 or 24.

      When did it say that? (tell me, i'd love to hear it for myself, Jay in college is total fanfiction bait)

      I'm starting to think that they don't have freaking ages. I mean, they act like 20 something year olds here and like 5 year olds ten seconds later. I give up.

      They are probably the in the middle 15

        Loading editor
    • Ultra chi ninja of imagination wrote:

      BlewJay wrote:

      Samed5 wrote: Well, in the new episode blackout, it's revealed that Jay went to college, so he's at least 23 or 24.

      When did it say that? (tell me, i'd love to hear it for myself, Jay in college is total fanfiction bait)

      I'm starting to think that they don't have freaking ages. I mean, they act like 20 something year olds here and like 5 year olds ten seconds later. I give up.

      They are probably the in the middle 15

      I think the ninjas are probably around 13-15. I also would agree with you Ultra chi ninja of imagination.

        Loading editor
    • No, I think the Ninja are at least up to 16 or 17 yrs old.

        Loading editor
    • I believe that Sensei Wu is 50 and Garmadon is 60

        Loading editor
    • No way, probably 70.

        Loading editor
    • The ninja know how to drive so now I think that they're 16+.

        Loading editor
    • Jonah.pietila wrote: I believe that Sensei Wu is 50 and Garmadon is 60

      Sensei Wu is definitely 50+

        Loading editor
    • NO, JUST NO, he's like 70!

        Loading editor
    • NinjaRoblox wrote: NO, JUST NO, he's like 70!

      OK, OK!!! HE'S 70 just chill

        Loading editor
    • YOU CHILL!!! jk, but can't you tell that Sensei looks 70?

        Loading editor
    • WHY DON'T YOU CHILL?

        Loading editor
    • Didn't you see my text.... JK JK JK!!!

        Loading editor
    • I'm joking, now you chill out.

        Loading editor
    • -sigh-

        Loading editor
    • Me too, sigh.

        Loading editor
    • Let's just be friends again even though where not.

        Loading editor
    • I'm mean let's be nice to each other.

        Loading editor
    • DOGLOVER129 wrote: The ninja know how to drive so now I think that they're 16+.

      Laws do differ in different countries so driving can't give us any information

        Loading editor
    • DOGLOVER129 wrote:

      Ultra chi ninja of imagination wrote:

      BlewJay wrote:

      Samed5 wrote: Well, in the new episode blackout, it's revealed that Jay went to college, so he's at least 23 or 24.

      When did it say that? (tell me, i'd love to hear it for myself, Jay in college is total fanfiction bait)

      I'm starting to think that they don't have freaking ages. I mean, they act like 20 something year olds here and like 5 year olds ten seconds later. I give up.

      They are probably the in the middle 15

      I think the ninjas are probably around 13-15. I also would agree with you Ultra chi ninja of imagination.

      Thank you

        Loading editor
    • Ultra chi ninja of imagination wrote:

      DOGLOVER129 wrote:

      Ultra chi ninja of imagination wrote:

      BlewJay wrote:

      Samed5 wrote: Well, in the new episode blackout, it's revealed that Jay went to college, so he's at least 23 or 24.

      When did it say that? (tell me, i'd love to hear it for myself, Jay in college is total fanfiction bait)

      I'm starting to think that they don't have freaking ages. I mean, they act like 20 something year olds here and like 5 year olds ten seconds later. I give up.

      They are probably the in the middle 15

      I think the ninjas are probably around 13-15. I also would agree with you Ultra chi ninja of imagination.

      Thank you

      Your Welcome!

        Loading editor
    • This conversation is sort of pointless! Use your common sense and figure it out! Wu wouldn't go around and choosing a bunch of kids to help him save the world, and before they get the Scythe of Quakes, the ninja tell Kai how they were found. Cole was climbing a MOUNTAIN (BTW 13/14 year olds don't climb mountains!), Jay was flying (well crashing) a glider and he hit a billboard, again, 13/14 year olds don't have the physical attributes to survive that kind of impact and finally Zane. Hmmmmmm, is it just me, or do kids meditate in a pond? And for Lloyd, that is sort of a mystery... And yes, Jay did say that he went to college so this is probably American-based (the drivers' position, college, etc.) so he's at least 23. Averaging it off means all of the ninja (including Lloyd) are about 23+. As for Wu and Garmadon, they have to be 55-65+. BTW, Wu actually looks OLDER than Garmadon although Garmadon is older. So there you have it, problem solved!

        Loading editor
    • Ninja of Fire wrote: This conversation is sort of pointless! Use your common sense and figure it out! Wu wouldn't go around and choosing a bunch of kids to help him save the world, and before they get the Scythe of Quakes, the ninja tell Kai how they were found. Cole was climbing a MOUNTAIN (BTW 13/14 year olds don't climb mountains!), Jay was flying (well crashing) a glider and he hit a billboard, again, 13/14 year olds don't have the physical attributes to survive that kind of impact and finally Zane. Hmmmmmm, is it just me, or do kids meditate in a pond? And for Lloyd, that is sort of a mystery... And yes, Jay did say that he went to college so this is probably American-based (the drivers' position, college, etc.) so he's at least 23. Averaging it off means all of the ninja (including Lloyd) are about 23+. As for Wu and Garmadon, they have to be 55-65+. BTW, Wu actually looks OLDER than Garmadon although Garmadon is older. So there you have it, problem solved!

      Hay we just making theories also people have droughts for the voice actor for cole said he was 14 Zane could be anything Lloyd is anyone's guess also things the teenage's not being allowed on adventures cough spiderman cough ash Ketchum cough Harry potter cough kateniss everdean cough robin cough nightwing cough batgirl cough superboy cough even though we all try and forget that movie but you made me say it anakin skywalker and padme amidla from Star Wars episode 1

        Loading editor
    • It's a cartoon. Let's just assume that their ages are floating around 18.

        Loading editor
    • Cyber-Shadow6 wrote: It's a cartoon. Let's just assume that their ages are floating around 18.

      Actually, Jay is in clown college so he must be like 20.

        Loading editor
    • Ultra chi ninja of imagination wrote:

      Ninja of Fire wrote: This conversation is sort of pointless! Use your common sense and figure it out! Wu wouldn't go around and choosing a bunch of kids to help him save the world, and before they get the Scythe of Quakes, the ninja tell Kai how they were found. Cole was climbing a MOUNTAIN (BTW 13/14 year olds don't climb mountains!), Jay was flying (well crashing) a glider and he hit a billboard, again, 13/14 year olds don't have the physical attributes to survive that kind of impact and finally Zane. Hmmmmmm, is it just me, or do kids meditate in a pond? And for Lloyd, that is sort of a mystery... And yes, Jay did say that he went to college so this is probably American-based (the drivers' position, college, etc.) so he's at least 23. Averaging it off means all of the ninja (including Lloyd) are about 23+. As for Wu and Garmadon, they have to be 55-65+. BTW, Wu actually looks OLDER than Garmadon although Garmadon is older. So there you have it, problem solved!

      Hay we just making theories also people have droughts for the voice actor for cole said he was 14 Zane could be anything Lloyd is anyone's guess also things the teenage's not being allowed on adventures cough spiderman cough ash Ketchum cough Harry potter cough kateniss everdean cough robin cough nightwing cough batgirl cough superboy cough even though we all try and forget that movie but you made me say it anakin skywalker and padme amidla from Star Wars episode 1

      Hey dude, you need some cough medicine?

        Loading editor
    • I like the Star Wars movies so don't make fun of them! I see your point where Anakin is 9 and Padme is what, 11? But the Star Wars movies are set in the FUTURE meaning they have better means of EVERYTHING. And Anakin was born and raised as a SLAVE on a planet literally made/covered of sand so he has obviously toughened up in those kind of conditions whereas the Ninjago characters live modern and relatively easy lives.

        Loading editor
    • Ninja of Fire wrote: I like the Star Wars movies so don't make fun of them! I see your point where Anakin is 9 and Padme is what, 11? But the Star Wars movies are set in the FUTURE meaning they have better means of EVERYTHING. And Anakin was born and raised as a SLAVE on a planet literally made/covered of sand so he has obviously toughened up in those kind of conditions whereas the Ninjago characters live modern and relatively easy lives.

      No don't you remeber the words a long long time ago in a galaxy far far away also Kai is a blacksmith granted not a god one but a blacksmith none the less also every true Star Wars fan hates episodes one two and three the only good thing in episode one was a double lightsaber that's it. It is the most disappointing movie ever corasant was so boring, it was filled with rasiusm and worst of all it set black people back several years thanks allot jar jar

        Loading editor
    • Man, YOU need to rethink the Star Wars Saga! Because if you don't like the prequels there's something wrong with you! And even if it was 'A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away', the living conditions would be much better as they have airspeeders, starships, starfighters, frigates, cruisers, star destroyers, luxury yachts, landspeeders, etc. So if YOU hate the prequels then YOU are not a true Star Wars fan. And don't get started on Kai, seriously. He's an awesome character and from what I know, he didn't really mind living as a *cough blacksmith cough* and having not technology.

        Loading editor
    • Ninja of Fire wrote: Man, YOU need to rethink the Star Wars Saga! Because if you don't like the prequels there's something wrong with you! And even if it was 'A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away', the living conditions would be much better as they have airspeeders, starships, starfighters, frigates, cruisers, star destroyers, luxury yachts, landspeeders, etc. So if YOU hate the prequels then YOU are not a true Star Wars fan. And don't get started on Kai, seriously. He's an awesome character and from what I know, he didn't really mind living as a *cough blacksmith cough* and having not technology.

      Kai did have trouble making swords remeber. Also one the reason the prequels sucked was they made little sence like why didn't corosant send an army to Naboo there was tones of evidence, Ben kanobi was trained by yoda not qui gon, why did c 3po or r2 not remeber that Luke was the son of darth vader but worst of all they had boring political scenes that is what news is for

        Loading editor
    • Ninja of Fire wrote: ... So if YOU hate the prequels then YOU are not a true Star Wars fan. ...

      Many fans of Star Wars could argue that The Phantom Menace was an annoying, kiddy, Looney Tunes-esque abomination of a film.

        Loading editor
    • Cyber-Shadow6 wrote:

      Ninja of Fire wrote: ... So if YOU hate the prequels then YOU are not a true Star Wars fan. ...

      Many fans of Star Wars could argue that The Phantom Menace was an annoying, kiddy, Looney Tunes-esque abomination of a film.

      Thank you

        Loading editor
    • Ultra chi ninja of imagination wrote:

      Ninja of Fire wrote: Man, YOU need to rethink the Star Wars Saga! Because if you don't like the prequels there's something wrong with you! And even if it was 'A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away', the living conditions would be much better as they have airspeeders, starships, starfighters, frigates, cruisers, star destroyers, luxury yachts, landspeeders, etc. So if YOU hate the prequels then YOU are not a true Star Wars fan. And don't get started on Kai, seriously. He's an awesome character and from what I know, he didn't really mind living as a *cough blacksmith cough* and having not technology.

      Kai did have trouble making swords remeber. Also one the reason the prequels sucked was they made little sence like why didn't corosant send an army to Naboo there was tones of evidence, Ben kanobi was trained by yoda not qui gon, why did c 3po or r2 not remeber that Luke was the son of darth vader but worst of all they had boring political scenes that is what news is for

      Have you even watched the prequels? Wht did Coruscant not send an army to Naboo? Hmmm, because the Republic had no army at that time. Valorum resigned halfway through the movie so that Palpatine could be the new Chancellor. And Obi-Wan was trained by Qui-Gon Jinn, not Yoda. C-3P0 and R2-D2 didn't know because they had their memories wiped by Bail Organa. And what's wrong with the Senate scenes? Unless you are a kid that can't understand serious topics, politics is a major component of the Star Wars saga. If you don't like it then deal with it!

        Loading editor
    • Ninja of Fire wrote:

      Ultra chi ninja of imagination wrote:

      Ninja of Fire wrote: Man, YOU need to rethink the Star Wars Saga! Because if you don't like the prequels there's something wrong with you! And even if it was 'A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away', the living conditions would be much better as they have airspeeders, starships, starfighters, frigates, cruisers, star destroyers, luxury yachts, landspeeders, etc. So if YOU hate the prequels then YOU are not a true Star Wars fan. And don't get started on Kai, seriously. He's an awesome character and from what I know, he didn't really mind living as a *cough blacksmith cough* and having not technology.

      Kai did have trouble making swords remeber. Also one the reason the prequels sucked was they made little sence like why didn't corosant send an army to Naboo there was tones of evidence, Ben kanobi was trained by yoda not qui gon, why did c 3po or r2 not remeber that Luke was the son of darth vader but worst of all they had boring political scenes that is what news is for

      Have you even watched the prequels? Wht did Coruscant not send an army to Naboo? Hmmm, because the Republic had no army at that time. Valorum resigned halfway through the movie so that Palpatine could be the new Chancellor. And Obi-Wan was trained by Qui-Gon Jinn, not Yoda. C-3P0 and R2-D2 didn't know because they had their memories wiped by Bail Organa. And what's wrong with the Senate scenes? Unless you are a kid that can't understand serious topics, politics is a major component of the Star Wars saga. If you don't like it then deal with it!

      I like it!

        Loading editor
    • I'm surprised that you can defend the offensive, immature abomination that is The Phantom Menace.

      Anyway, we should get back on topic.

        Loading editor
    • Cyber-Shadow6 wrote: I'm surprised that you can defend the offensive, immature abomination that is The Phantom Menace.

      Anyway, we should get back on topic.

      Yes, really.

        Loading editor
    • Cyber-Shadow6 wrote: I'm surprised that you can defend the offensive, immature abomination that is The Phantom Menace.

      Anyway, we should get back on topic.

      You talking to me? And if you think I'm going off-topic then blame the Ultra Chi Ninja of Imagination for starting the stuff with Star Wars.

        Loading editor
    • The first sentence was directed towards you. The second was directed towards everyone who was talking about Star Wars, including myself.

        Loading editor
    • I wasn't defending the Phantom Menace, but Ultra Chi Ninja of Imagination knows literally NOTHING about Star Wars. As I said before, there was no Republic Army, the clone troopers were developing, but in secret.

        Loading editor
    • You were most definitely defending TPM. This is defending:

      Ninja of Fire wrote:

      Ultra chi ninja of imagination wrote:

      Ninja of Fire wrote: Man, YOU need to rethink the Star Wars Saga! Because if you don't like the prequels there's something wrong with you! And even if it was 'A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away', the living conditions would be much better as they have airspeeders, starships, starfighters, frigates, cruisers, star destroyers, luxury yachts, landspeeders, etc. So if YOU hate the prequels then YOU are not a true Star Wars fan. And don't get started on Kai, seriously. He's an awesome character and from what I know, he didn't really mind living as a *cough blacksmith cough* and having not technology.

      ...

      Have you even watched the prequels? Wht did Coruscant not send an army to Naboo? Hmmm, because the Republic had no army at that time. Valorum resigned halfway through the movie so that Palpatine could be the new Chancellor. And Obi-Wan was trained by Qui-Gon Jinn, not Yoda. C-3P0 and R2-D2 didn't know because they had their memories wiped by Bail Organa. And what's wrong with the Senate scenes? Unless you are a kid that can't understand serious topics, politics is a major component of the Star Wars saga. If you don't like it then deal with it!

      Also, some might find your tone of speech rude or condescending.

        Loading editor
    • Cyber-Shadow6 wrote: You were most definitely defending TPM. This is defending:

      Ninja of Fire wrote:

      Ultra chi ninja of imagination wrote:

      Ninja of Fire wrote: Man, YOU need to rethink the Star Wars Saga! Because if you don't like the prequels there's something wrong with you! And even if it was 'A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away', the living conditions would be much better as they have airspeeders, starships, starfighters, frigates, cruisers, star destroyers, luxury yachts, landspeeders, etc. So if YOU hate the prequels then YOU are not a true Star Wars fan. And don't get started on Kai, seriously. He's an awesome character and from what I know, he didn't really mind living as a *cough blacksmith cough* and having not technology.

      ...

      Have you even watched the prequels? Wht did Coruscant not send an army to Naboo? Hmmm, because the Republic had no army at that time. Valorum resigned halfway through the movie so that Palpatine could be the new Chancellor. And Obi-Wan was trained by Qui-Gon Jinn, not Yoda. C-3P0 and R2-D2 didn't know because they had their memories wiped by Bail Organa. And what's wrong with the Senate scenes? Unless you are a kid that can't understand serious topics, politics is a major component of the Star Wars saga. If you don't like it then deal with it!

      Also, some might find your tone of speech rude or condescending.

      If you guys find me 'rude' then just tell me, I don't try to be, honestly, but sometimes people frustrate me by asking so obvious questions! And once again, I wasn't defending the Phantom Menace, I was just saying that the prewuels are not bad and truly, I hate the Phantom Menace, I like the Clone Wars!

        Loading editor
    • And then we went from Ninjago to the wonderful universe of Star Wars. But please, it was a discussion with pretty good arguments which turned to a discussion about the Star Wars prequels (which i loved part 2+3 from, but not 1), please get back to topic and discuss this pretty interesting question

        Loading editor
    • Ninja of Fire wrote:

      Cyber-Shadow6 wrote: You were most definitely defending TPM. This is defending:

      Ninja of Fire wrote:

      Ultra chi ninja of imagination wrote:

      Ninja of Fire wrote: Man, YOU need to rethink the Star Wars Saga! Because if you don't like the prequels there's something wrong with you! And even if it was 'A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away', the living conditions would be much better as they have airspeeders, starships, starfighters, frigates, cruisers, star destroyers, luxury yachts, landspeeders, etc. So if YOU hate the prequels then YOU are not a true Star Wars fan. And don't get started on Kai, seriously. He's an awesome character and from what I know, he didn't really mind living as a *cough blacksmith cough* and having not technology.

      ...

      Have you even watched the prequels? Wht did Coruscant not send an army to Naboo? Hmmm, because the Republic had no army at that time. Valorum resigned halfway through the movie so that Palpatine could be the new Chancellor. And Obi-Wan was trained by Qui-Gon Jinn, not Yoda. C-3P0 and R2-D2 didn't know because they had their memories wiped by Bail Organa. And what's wrong with the Senate scenes? Unless you are a kid that can't understand serious topics, politics is a major component of the Star Wars saga. If you don't like it then deal with it!

      Also, some might find your tone of speech rude or condescending.

      If you guys find me 'rude' then just tell me, I don't try to be, honestly, but sometimes people frustrate me by asking so obvious questions! And once again, I wasn't defending the Phantom Menace, I was just saying that the prequels are not bad and truly, I hate the Phantom Menace, I like the Clone Wars!

        Loading editor
    • Bragidon wrote: And then we went from Ninjago to the wonderful universe of Star Wars. But please, it was a discussion with pretty good arguments which turned to a discussion about the Star Wars prequels (which i loved part 2+3 from, but not 1), please get back to topic and discuss this pretty interesting question

      If you insist...

        Loading editor
    • Ninja of Fire wrote:

      Cyber-Shadow6 wrote: I'm surprised that you can defend the offensive, immature abomination that is The Phantom Menace.

      Anyway, we should get back on topic.

      You talking to me? And if you think I'm going off-topic then blame the Ultra Chi Ninja of Imagination for starting the stuff with Star Wars.

      Ok then, I shall blame him.

        Loading editor
    • Thank You.

        Loading editor
    • Ninja of Fire wrote: Thank You.

      Uhhh your welcome???

        Loading editor
    • NinjaRoblox wrote:

      Ninja of Fire wrote: Thank You.

      Uhhh your welcome???

      (Partial sarcasm).

        Loading editor
    • Ninja of Fire wrote:

      NinjaRoblox wrote:

      Ninja of Fire wrote: Thank You.

      Uhhh your welcome???

      (Partial sarcasm).

      Yep!

        Loading editor
    • I swear, we're all going off topic so much!

        Loading editor
    • Ok I have returned and would like to apologise for going of topic also in episode 5 yoga did say originally he trained Ben kanobi and they had an army if you ever played Star Wars kotor also the politics thing annoyed me because it was to much like Star Trek for my tastes ok now back on topic we can probably assume if the voice actor is correct cole is 14 this could be due to the fact maybe the ninjago planet orbits a red giant that is much hoter than our sun but the planet is far enough for it to have no effect on the planet meaning the years are longer thus explaining why cole can be both 14 and be a teacher

        Loading editor
    • Ninja of Fire wrote: I swear, we're all going off topic so much!

      Yeah I know man!

        Loading editor
    • I have an idea what if the golden weapons stop the ageing proses why wu and garmadon look so young in battle between brothers but after wu hidden them away the effect wore off and he revetedback to his own age so meaning it could of happened a mere ten years before the first episode also in the under world garmadon stopped ageing explaining why he looks younger than wu and since battle between brothers happened ten years ago Lloyd may be ether nine or ten at his first appeance

        Loading editor
    • Ultra chi ninja of imagination mk 2 wrote: I have an idea what if the golden weapons stop the ageing proses why wu and garmadon look so young in battle between brothers but after wu hidden them away the effect wore off and he revetedback to his own age so meaning it could of happened a mere ten years before the first episode also in the under world garmadon stopped ageing explaining why he looks younger than wu and since battle between brothers happened ten years ago Lloyd may be ether nine or ten at his first appeance

      Well that is a possible explanation, but remember, at the start Wu said 'Long before time had a name...' so when he hid the weapons and gave the map to Kai's father, he already looked aged so the events of the main plot could take place after about 15 years or so! BTW, Yoda did originally train Obi-Wan but he chose Qui-Gon to continue his training as Qui-Gon could not/would not choose a Padawan to teach and Yoda saw that Obi-Wan was skilled and a fit match for Qui-Gon. These facts can be refered to the Star Wars Jedi Quest books and etc. But Yoda did end up training Obi-Wan in Episode III to communicate with Qui-Gon.

        Loading editor
    • Ninja of Fire wrote:

      Ultra chi ninja of imagination mk 2 wrote: I have an idea what if the golden weapons stop the ageing proses why wu and garmadon look so young in battle between brothers but after wu hidden them away the effect wore off and he revetedback to his own age so meaning it could of happened a mere ten years before the first episode also in the under world garmadon stopped ageing explaining why he looks younger than wu and since battle between brothers happened ten years ago Lloyd may be ether nine or ten at his first appeance

      Well that is a possible explanation, but remember, at the start Wu said 'Long before time had a name...' so when he hid the weapons and gave the map to Kai's father, he already looked aged so the events of the main plot could take place after about 15 years or so! BTW, Yoda did originally train Obi-Wan but he chose Qui-Gon to continue his training as Qui-Gon could not/would not choose a Padawan to teach and Yoda saw that Obi-Wan was skilled and a fit match for Qui-Gon. These facts can be refered to the Star Wars Jedi Quest books and etc. But Yoda did end up training Obi-Wan in Episode III to communicate with Qui-Gon.

      You make such long sentences!

        Loading editor
    • Ninja of Fire wrote:

      Ultra chi ninja of imagination mk 2 wrote: I have an idea what if the golden weapons stop the ageing proses why wu and garmadon look so young in battle between brothers but after wu hidden them away the effect wore off and he revetedback to his own age so meaning it could of happened a mere ten years before the first episode also in the under world garmadon stopped ageing explaining why he looks younger than wu and since battle between brothers happened ten years ago Lloyd may be ether nine or ten at his first appeance

      Well that is a possible explanation, but remember, at the start Wu said 'Long before time had a name...' so when he hid the weapons and gave the map to Kai's father, he already looked aged so the events of the main plot could take place after about 15 years or so! BTW, Yoda did originally train Obi-Wan but he chose Qui-Gon to continue his training as Qui-Gon could not/would not choose a Padawan to teach and Yoda saw that Obi-Wan was skilled and a fit match for Qui-Gon. These facts can be refered to the Star Wars Jedi Quest books and etc. But Yoda did end up training Obi-Wan in Episode III to communicate with Qui-Gon.

      It was just in the original version that is what he said but I did not think of that episode 3 thing also when I say stop the ageing process I mean like wolverine and the stoping of the ageing process only works with all four of the weapons and once out of contact with them nearly instantly sends the person back to there original age

        Loading editor
    • Ultra chi ninja of imagination mk 2 wrote:

      Ninja of Fire wrote:

      Ultra chi ninja of imagination mk 2 wrote: I have an idea what if the golden weapons stop the ageing proses why wu and garmadon look so young in battle between brothers but after wu hidden them away the effect wore off and he revetedback to his own age so meaning it could of happened a mere ten years before the first episode also in the under world garmadon stopped ageing explaining why he looks younger than wu and since battle between brothers happened ten years ago Lloyd may be ether nine or ten at his first appeance

      Well that is a possible explanation, but remember, at the start Wu said 'Long before time had a name...' so when he hid the weapons and gave the map to Kai's father, he already looked aged so the events of the main plot could take place after about 15 years or so! BTW, Yoda did originally train Obi-Wan but he chose Qui-Gon to continue his training as Qui-Gon could not/would not choose a Padawan to teach and Yoda saw that Obi-Wan was skilled and a fit match for Qui-Gon. These facts can be refered to the Star Wars Jedi Quest books and etc. But Yoda did end up training Obi-Wan in Episode III to communicate with Qui-Gon.

      It was just in the original version that is what he said but I did not think of that episode 3 thing also when I say stop the ageing process I mean like wolverine and the stoping of the ageing process only works with all four of the weapons and once out of contact with them nearly instantly sends the person back to there original age

      Also the same effect happens in the underworld

        Loading editor
    • Ultra chi ninja of imagination mk 2 wrote:

      Ultra chi ninja of imagination mk 2 wrote:

      Ninja of Fire wrote:

      Ultra chi ninja of imagination mk 2 wrote: I have an idea what if the golden weapons stop the ageing proses why wu and garmadon look so young in battle between brothers but after wu hidden them away the effect wore off and he revetedback to his own age so meaning it could of happened a mere ten years before the first episode also in the under world garmadon stopped ageing explaining why he looks younger than wu and since battle between brothers happened ten years ago Lloyd may be ether nine or ten at his first appeance

      Well that is a possible explanation, but remember, at the start Wu said 'Long before time had a name...' so when he hid the weapons and gave the map to Kai's father, he already looked aged so the events of the main plot could take place after about 15 years or so! BTW, Yoda did originally train Obi-Wan but he chose Qui-Gon to continue his training as Qui-Gon could not/would not choose a Padawan to teach and Yoda saw that Obi-Wan was skilled and a fit match for Qui-Gon. These facts can be refered to the Star Wars Jedi Quest books and etc. But Yoda did end up training Obi-Wan in Episode III to communicate with Qui-Gon.

      It was just in the original version that is what he said but I did not think of that episode 3 thing also when I say stop the ageing process I mean like wolverine and the stoping of the ageing process only works with all four of the weapons and once out of contact with them nearly instantly sends the person back to there original age

      Also the same effect happens in the underworld

      What are we talking about here???

        Loading editor
    • NinjaRoblox wrote:

      Ultra chi ninja of imagination mk 2 wrote:

      Ultra chi ninja of imagination mk 2 wrote:

      Ninja of Fire wrote:

      Ultra chi ninja of imagination mk 2 wrote: I have an idea what if the golden weapons stop the ageing proses why wu and garmadon look so young in battle between brothers but after wu hidden them away the effect wore off and he revetedback to his own age so meaning it could of happened a mere ten years before the first episode also in the under world garmadon stopped ageing explaining why he looks younger than wu and since battle between brothers happened ten years ago Lloyd may be ether nine or ten at his first appeance

      Well that is a possible explanation, but remember, at the start Wu said 'Long before time had a name...' so when he hid the weapons and gave the map to Kai's father, he already looked aged so the events of the main plot could take place after about 15 years or so! BTW, Yoda did originally train Obi-Wan but he chose Qui-Gon to continue his training as Qui-Gon could not/would not choose a Padawan to teach and Yoda saw that Obi-Wan was skilled and a fit match for Qui-Gon. These facts can be refered to the Star Wars Jedi Quest books and etc. But Yoda did end up training Obi-Wan in Episode III to communicate with Qui-Gon.

      It was just in the original version that is what he said but I did not think of that episode 3 thing also when I say stop the ageing process I mean like wolverine and the stoping of the ageing process only works with all four of the weapons and once out of contact with them nearly instantly sends the person back to there original age

      Also the same effect happens in the underworld

      What are we talking about here???

      Trying to find out why wu and garmadons youthful look when garmadon is banished yet Lloyd is so young

        Loading editor
    • Ultra chi ninja of imagination mk 2 wrote:

      NinjaRoblox wrote:

      Ultra chi ninja of imagination mk 2 wrote:

      Ultra chi ninja of imagination mk 2 wrote:

      Ninja of Fire wrote:

      Ultra chi ninja of imagination mk 2 wrote: I have an idea what if the golden weapons stop the ageing proses why wu and garmadon look so young in battle between brothers but after wu hidden them away the effect wore off and he revetedback to his own age so meaning it could of happened a mere ten years before the first episode also in the under world garmadon stopped ageing explaining why he looks younger than wu and since battle between brothers happened ten years ago Lloyd may be ether nine or ten at his first appeance

      Well that is a possible explanation, but remember, at the start Wu said 'Long before time had a name...' so when he hid the weapons and gave the map to Kai's father, he already looked aged so the events of the main plot could take place after about 15 years or so! BTW, Yoda did originally train Obi-Wan but he chose Qui-Gon to continue his training as Qui-Gon could not/would not choose a Padawan to teach and Yoda saw that Obi-Wan was skilled and a fit match for Qui-Gon. These facts can be refered to the Star Wars Jedi Quest books and etc. But Yoda did end up training Obi-Wan in Episode III to communicate with Qui-Gon.

      It was just in the original version that is what he said but I did not think of that episode 3 thing also when I say stop the ageing process I mean like wolverine and the stoping of the ageing process only works with all four of the weapons and once out of contact with them nearly instantly sends the person back to there original age

      Also the same effect happens in the underworld

      What are we talking about here???

      Trying to find out why wu and garmadons youthful look when garmadon is banished yet Lloyd is so young

      Yeah but what does this have to do with topic how old are the ninja???

        Loading editor
    • NinjaRoblox wrote:

      Ultra chi ninja of imagination mk 2 wrote:

      NinjaRoblox wrote:

      Ultra chi ninja of imagination mk 2 wrote:

      Ultra chi ninja of imagination mk 2 wrote:

      Ninja of Fire wrote:

      Ultra chi ninja of imagination mk 2 wrote: I have an idea what if the golden weapons stop the ageing proses why wu and garmadon look so young in battle between brothers but after wu hidden them away the effect wore off and he revetedback to his own age so meaning it could of happened a mere ten years before the first episode also in the under world garmadon stopped ageing explaining why he looks younger than wu and since battle between brothers happened ten years ago Lloyd may be ether nine or ten at his first appeance

      Well that is a possible explanation, but remember, at the start Wu said 'Long before time had a name...' so when he hid the weapons and gave the map to Kai's father, he already looked aged so the events of the main plot could take place after about 15 years or so! BTW, Yoda did originally train Obi-Wan but he chose Qui-Gon to continue his training as Qui-Gon could not/would not choose a Padawan to teach and Yoda saw that Obi-Wan was skilled and a fit match for Qui-Gon. These facts can be refered to the Star Wars Jedi Quest books and etc. But Yoda did end up training Obi-Wan in Episode III to communicate with Qui-Gon.

      It was just in the original version that is what he said but I did not think of that episode 3 thing also when I say stop the ageing process I mean like wolverine and the stoping of the ageing process only works with all four of the weapons and once out of contact with them nearly instantly sends the person back to there original age

      Also the same effect happens in the underworld

      What are we talking about here???

      Trying to find out why wu and garmadons youthful look when garmadon is banished yet Lloyd is so young

      Yeah but what does this have to do with topic how old are the ninja???

      Lloyd is a ninja too I am trying to understand when he was born

        Loading editor
    • Garmadon is older you just think Wu is older because he has a beard.

        Loading editor
    • Ultra chi ninja of imagination mk 2 wrote:

      NinjaRoblox wrote:

      Ultra chi ninja of imagination mk 2 wrote:

      NinjaRoblox wrote:

      Ultra chi ninja of imagination mk 2 wrote:

      Ultra chi ninja of imagination mk 2 wrote:

      Ninja of Fire wrote:

      Ultra chi ninja of imagination mk 2 wrote: I have an idea what if the golden weapons stop the ageing proses why wu and garmadon look so young in battle between brothers but after wu hidden them away the effect wore off and he revetedback to his own age so meaning it could of happened a mere ten years before the first episode also in the under world garmadon stopped ageing explaining why he looks younger than wu and since battle between brothers happened ten years ago Lloyd may be ether nine or ten at his first appeance

      Well that is a possible explanation, but remember, at the start Wu said 'Long before time had a name...' so when he hid the weapons and gave the map to Kai's father, he already looked aged so the events of the main plot could take place after about 15 years or so! BTW, Yoda did originally train Obi-Wan but he chose Qui-Gon to continue his training as Qui-Gon could not/would not choose a Padawan to teach and Yoda saw that Obi-Wan was skilled and a fit match for Qui-Gon. These facts can be refered to the Star Wars Jedi Quest books and etc. But Yoda did end up training Obi-Wan in Episode III to communicate with Qui-Gon.

      It was just in the original version that is what he said but I did not think of that episode 3 thing also when I say stop the ageing process I mean like wolverine and the stoping of the ageing process only works with all four of the weapons and once out of contact with them nearly instantly sends the person back to there original age

      Also the same effect happens in the underworld

      What are we talking about here???

      Trying to find out why wu and garmadons youthful look when garmadon is banished yet Lloyd is so young

      Yeah but what does this have to do with topic how old are the ninja???

      Lloyd is a ninja too I am trying to understand when he was born

      Oh ok, because I thought you guys were going off topic.

        Loading editor
    • Schtickman wrote: Garmadon is older you just think Wu is older because he has a beard.

      No what i am saying is in the underworld since he was dead he stopped ageing so wu aged more

        Loading editor
    • Ultra chi ninja of imagination mk 2 wrote:

      Schtickman wrote: Garmadon is older you just think Wu is older because he has a beard.

      No what i am saying is in the underworld since he was dead he stopped ageing so wu aged more

      Oh wow, I didn't know that!?

        Loading editor
    • NinjaRoblox wrote:

      Ultra chi ninja of imagination mk 2 wrote:

      Schtickman wrote: Garmadon is older you just think Wu is older because he has a beard.

      No what i am saying is in the underworld since he was dead he stopped ageing so wu aged more

      Oh wow, I didn't know that!?

      Is that sarcasm if not you could use some logic to assume this but I can understand if no one guessed it, it is one of those thing that you can only find when you think about it

        Loading editor
    • Kai:18 Jay:18 Cole:18 Zane: well a robot never ages right? Nya:17 Wu:60 Garmadon:61?

        Loading editor
    • Why did you activate this thread again? It's from 2014

        Loading editor
    • VesperalLight wrote: Why did you activate this thread again? It's from 2014

      1 year ago...

        Loading editor
    • Marty mcoy wrote:

      VesperalLight wrote: Why did you activate this thread again? It's from 2014

      1 year ago...

      Exactly, so I don't think anyone wants to receive notifications about a thread that has been dead for a year, which is quite a long time in terms of a thread having no replies. So if you have any theories, you could always join the 'Ninjago 2016' thread. Here's the link: [[1]].

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.