FANDOM

 
33,549 Pages

  • OMG

      Loading editor
    • I'm not a fan of the Simpsons, buy wow, the set is awesome. I'd get it if I didn't have to save up for the other things from LOTR, Star Wars, and Super Heroes.

        Loading editor
    • I ment OMG like Oh no!

        Loading editor
    • I like The Simpsons, but the Minifigures turn me away. They seem so... Strange. And disproportionate.

        Loading editor
    • JuiceBox77 wrote: I like The Simpsons, but the Minifigures turn me away. They seem so... Strange. And disproportionate.

      agree

        Loading editor
    • but the house is very awesome ! i like the set at all

        Loading editor
    • This set is amazing. I agree that the minifigs look wierd and 'stoned', but it'll be cool to have The Simpsons in brick form.

        Loading editor
    • Yes, the figures have very odd facial proportions and features, but that has always, always been the case with any Simpsons merchandise. The art style just doesn't translate into 3D very well and never has. Really, I'd say these are some of the better Simpsons sculpts I've seen yet.

      Beyond that, I'm really excited for the house. Fantastic detail, and it looks like a tremendously fun build. I can't wait!

        Loading editor
    • Legosuperheroesfan wrote: I'm not a fan of the Simpsons, buy wow, the set is awesome. I'd get it if I didn't have to save up for the other things from LOTR, Star Wars, and Super Heroes.

      Agreed! I don't watch the Simpsons, but the set is so well designed! But money, or lack thereof, always gets in my way in stuff like this.

        Loading editor
    • Readingrancor11 wrote:

      Legosuperheroesfan wrote: I'm not a fan of the Simpsons, buy wow, the set is awesome. I'd get it if I didn't have to save up for the other things from LOTR, Star Wars, and Super Heroes.

      Agreed! I don't watch the Simpsons, but the set is so well designed! But money, or lack thereof, always gets in my way in stuff like this.

      The house looked exactly like the one in the shows except it was made of LEGO bricks.

        Loading editor
    • Legosuperheroesfan wrote: I'm not a fan of the Simpsons, buy wow, the set is awesome. I'd get it if I didn't have to save up for the other things from LOTR, Star Wars, and Super Heroes.

      I started a watching the simpsons a few weeks after I posted that comment, and now I after saving for several months I'll be picking one up tomorrow :D

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.