FANDOM

 
33,558 Pages

  • ToaMatau2004
    ToaMatau2004 closed this thread because:
    old thread
    13:15, March 6, 2016
    • .........

      No. NEVER. Hero Factory will make BIONICLE look stupid. That's a bad idea.

        Loading editor
    • Irnakk wrote: .........

      No. NEVER. Hero Factory will make BIONICLE look stupid. That's a bad idea.

      Another reason,


      BIONICLE- I'm in heaven, dis badass!

      Hero Factory- END. MY. TORMENT.


      That's what the 2 are to me. :3

        Loading editor
    • 24 your idea is dumb

        Loading editor
    • guys lets face it bionicle and hero factory have the same makers theirs eventually going to be a cross over like it or not

        Loading editor
    • i still think this idea is very stupid. Agreeing with Calvin and Irnakk

        Loading editor
    • InitialPC wrote: guys lets face it bionicle and hero factory have the same makers theirs eventually going to be a cross over like it or not

      The only problem is was that BIONICLE takes place in the time before time.

        Loading editor
    • Legosuperheroesfan wrote:

      InitialPC wrote: guys lets face it bionicle and hero factory have the same makers theirs eventually going to be a cross over like it or not

      The only problem is was that BIONICLE takes place in the time before time.

      Which ended at the creation of Spherus Magna...?

        Loading editor
    • Legosuperheroesfan wrote:

      InitialPC wrote: guys lets face it bionicle and hero factory have the same makers theirs eventually going to be a cross over like it or not

      The only problem is was that BIONICLE takes place in the time before time.

      Time travel? Still a bad idea.

        Loading editor
    • The fact that two stories have the same authors does not mean that they take place in the same universe, or even multiverse. Think of your favorite author. Do his/her storylines have crossovers with each other? Chances are the answer to that question is no.

        Loading editor
    • ThePurpleDragonNinja wrote: The fact that two stories have the same authors does not mean that they take place in the same universe, or even multiverse. Think of your favorite author. Do his/her storylines have crossovers with each other? Chances are the answer to that question is no.

      It is still a good possibility, especially since there's been no direct conflicting evidence. And, as for the multiverse question... popular fanon has Hero Factory characters entering the BIONICLE world on a regular basis, so unless a writer says otherwise, they inhabit the same multiverse, if not the same universe.

        Loading editor
    • I believe one of the writers stated the complete opposite, actually.

        Loading editor
    • ThePurpleDragonNinja wrote: I believe one of the writers stated the complete opposite, actually.

      Source?

      As I said, at present the popular opinion goes, and even if the writers state otherwise, it's not likely to change much.

      Although I am against the argument about Hero Factory landing on a BIONICLE world in the official story -- unless as a transition from Hero Factory to a BIONICLE spinoff, it probably won't work.

        Loading editor
    • It was some interview a while back. Like pre-2013, possibly even pre-2012.

        Loading editor
    • i think hero factory landing on spherus magna is likely, their anatomies are the same, they didnt say that spherus magna currently isnt the only planet in the universe, and in hero factory, has it ever stated it researched the entire galaxy? if so then why arnt there any et's that want to take over the planet? we cant question the power of the future! one day heroes will be in energized spandex and giant mechanical mechs that form into one to fight larger enemies (which already happened...) if there was a energy anomaly detected on spherus magna then hero factory would go their, because when ever there is a anomaly one single hero is dispatched to investigate, so there can be numerous stories already done as a script for this spin-off

        Loading editor
    • InitialPC wrote: i think hero factory landing on spherus magna is likely, their anatomies are the same, they didnt say that spherus magna currently isnt the only planet in the universe, and in hero factory, has it ever stated it researched the entire galaxy? if so then why arnt there any et's that want to take over the planet? we cant question the power of the future! one day heroes will be in energized spandex and giant mechanical mechs that form into one to fight larger enemies (which already happened...) if there was a energy anomaly detected on spherus magna then hero factory would go their, because when ever there is a anomaly one single hero is dispatched to investigate, so there can be numerous stories already done as a script for this spin-off

      "Energized Spandex". I like that. Gives female Heroes an all new way to attract attention. :P

        Loading editor
    • "Energized Spandex". I like that. Gives female Heroes an all new way to attract attention. :P

      XD if my girl friend had that shed get much more of my attention

        Loading editor
    • Have a toa canister randomly land on the Hero Factory world.

        Loading editor
    • Epic33 wrote: Have a toa canister randomly land on the Hero Factory world.

      I always thought that Hero Factory would discover Spherus Magna first and kill everyone there....

        Loading editor
    • Come on, guys, it's a LEGO wiki. Keep it kid-friendly.

        Loading editor
    • I have a theory about hf and bionicle bionicle happens centires ago and in that time newer villians have come from other worlds which becomes to much for the toa on there own and they eventually die of old age so they need new heros so build the hero factory

        Loading editor
    • No. Way. Bionicle was the legend! Then Hero factory ruined it! I'm not a fan on hero factory as it's design is very... Different... Either way, how's the sub theme going to do it? Put one hero and one bionicle in one box?

        Loading editor
    • I think it's kind of iffy, having a crossover, but I'm all for anything bringing Bionicle back. I know that since Teridax got a meteor to the head that there goes the Makuta storyline, but... what about that whole thing with Metus? Yeah, he got turned into a snake, but still, weirder things have happened.

        Loading editor
    • The lego mind wrote: No. Way. Bionicle was the legend! Then Hero factory ruined it! I'm not a fan on hero factory as it's design is very... Different... Either way, how's the sub theme going to do it? Put one hero and one bionicle in one box?

      Legend? Pfff. Really, the "legend" aspect was ruined when it was discovered that the "magical" universe was really the body of a giant robot. Now that we know that fact, it makes it possible for the two stories to be the same, because although they have different tones and levels of complexity, they have the same premise -- non-human beings fighting each other.

        Loading editor
    • There is no possible way for a crossover. Greg has confirmed that the HF story team thought about having HF in the same universe as BIONICLE, but they decided against it. HF is not in BIONICLE's universe, and will never be.

        Loading editor
    • Brikkyy13 wrote: There is no possible way for a crossover. Greg has confirmed that the HF story team thought about having HF in the same universe as BIONICLE, but they decided against it. HF is not in BIONICLE's universe, and will never be.

      However, this does not mean I don't want a crossover. I would love to see a short video of hero factory characters get destroyed by BIONICLE legends. I can see it now. Tahu ripping off Furno's head, calling him a rip-off and using some epic fire sword to carve the hero core right out of his chest.

        Loading editor
    • Yikes. Bit... gruesome, don't you think?

        Loading editor
    • Brikkyy13 wrote:

      Brikkyy13 wrote: There is no possible way for a crossover. Greg has confirmed that the HF story team thought about having HF in the same universe as BIONICLE, but they decided against it. HF is not in BIONICLE's universe, and will never be.

      However, this does not mean I don't want a crossover. I would love to see a short video of hero factory characters get destroyed by BIONICLE legends. I can see it now. Tahu ripping off Furno's head, calling him a rip-off and using some epic fire sword to carve the hero core right out of his chest.

      That's why fan animation exists.

        Loading editor
    • Recon Team was great.

        Loading editor
    • Guys, although Hero Factory was possibly the worst Constraction series in most people's opinion (Apart from ben 10, of course), looking at the ways Bionicle in 2016 is going more technic, and how Bionicle (very sad but true) won't last forever, its possible Hero Factory could return with more of a technic build, and a tie in to Bionicle could also happen.

        Loading editor
    • ToaMatau2004
      ToaMatau2004 removed this reply because:
      old thread
      13:15, March 6, 2016
      This reply has been removed
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.