FANDOM

 
33,536 Pages

  • Berrybrick
    Berrybrick closed this thread because:
    Archive thread
    20:19, July 25, 2013

    Since the videogames rumor thread turned into a DC wishlist thread briefly, I have made this so we have an actual place to post our wishlists/speculation for DC and Marvel characters, sets, etc.

    Please be respectful of others' opinions and play nicely, as always.

      Loading editor
    • I'll get it started with mine. :P

      DC first.

      For heroes I'd like Batgirl (Barbara Gordon, of course), Nightwing, The Flash, Dogwelder, Green Lantern (I'll take Jordan, Stewart, and/or Rayner), Martian Manhunter, Hawkman, Hawkgirl/Hawkwoman, an easier access Captain Marvel, Green Arrow, Black Canary, The Atom, Question, Booster Gold, Blue Beetle, Wildcat, Huntress, Zatanna, Red Hood, Cyborg, Supergirl, Superboy, Kid Flash, Aqualad, Speedy (or Red Arrow), Wonder Girl (or Troia), and the Wonder Twins.

      For villains, I want the rest of the Legion of Doom, just because I think the source material is sort of funny, so that would be an easier access Bizarro, Brainiac, Cheetah, Giganta, Toyman, Solomon Grundy, Sinestro, Black Manta, Captain Cold, Gorilla Grodd, in addition to Lex Luthor, The Riddler, and The Scarecrow who we already have. Then Amanda Waller, Darkseid, Star Sapphire (not the modern one, ew), Captain Boomerang, Deathstroke, Killer Frost, Zoom, Cyborg Superman, Black Adam, Metallo, The Parasite, and any of the other rogues I can get. Lastly, a few more Batman villains (sorry :P): Ra's and Talia Al Ghul, Clayface, Mad Hatter, a new Killer Croc, a better Mr. Freeze, Black Mask (a purist version is easy enough though), Catman, Deadshot, Mr. Polka-Dot Man, Killer Moth, Egghead, King Tut, and Kite Man.

      I would not mind some civilians either, at least Alfred, Vicki Vale, and Lois Lane would be nice, though I kind of want to see an official Selina Kyle too, for no real reason.

      For Marvel I only want to see the Fantastic Four and some comic-based Spider-Man, but if we can't get that and they continue with The Ultimate Spider-Man, I think White Tiger would make a cool figure, and she would be the first non-white woman in a licensed set. I'd like Green Goblin too, but I don't really care what version.


      Remember, this is a wishlist. It is okay to rant about characters we will never see. :P


      Oh, and sets. There is not much I really want to see, I'll let LEGO be creative. But I would like the Bat-hammer, the Bat-copter, Scarecrow's blimp, Wonder Woman's Invisible Jet, the Supermobile (go look that up XD), some sort of base for the Justice League (the Hall of Justice or Watchtower Satellite, preferably, but I'll take anything), and the Legion of Doom's swamp headquarters. Some of LexCorp's military vehicles would be cool too.

      And then for Marvel, just the flying bathtub Fantasticar.

        Loading editor
    • I just want a Green Lantern vs Scarecrow helicopter with no Batsy.

      More Marvel:

      • Spider-Man vs Green Goblin
      • Spider-Man vs all of his foes in one large set
        Loading editor
    • Marvel:

      • Iron Man Mk I
      • Iron Man Mk II
      • Iron Man Mk III
      • Iron Man Mk IV
      • Iron Man Mk V (especially this one- would be nice to see Iron Man with some silver for a bit of a change)
      • Iron Man from Iron Man 3 (Mk VIII?)

      :P

      And War Machine and Iron Patriot as well obviously, and Rescue if she's in Iron Man 3.

        Loading editor
    • Hmmm...I want the rest of the basic JL.(Green Lantern, Flash, etc.)

        Loading editor
      • I want a Wonder Woman set most likely to include Wonder Woman, Cassie (wonder girl) and Cheetah also Aries, Giganta and Steve would be nice in a diffrent set
      • For Batman, I'd love to see Batgirl,Alfered and Nightwing they all would fit in Wayne Manor Nicely Villains Killer Croc, Clayface, Taila , Ras and MadHatter
      • Superman- Brainiac and Krypto
      • Green Latren- John Strewart
      • The Flash- I'll take anything as long The Fash is in the set, I like his villains oh but mostly Groilla Grod!
      • Hawk girl and Hawkman- Fighting Kiteman
      • Birds Of Prey with Oracle, Black Canary and Huntress against Lady Shiva (or what ever her name is) I also love to see on the team Zantanna, Vixen, Fire ,Ice, Kantanna, Wonder Woman, Wonder Girl, Batgirl (if Orcale isnt there) and Poison Ivy
      • The Atom- Fighting the friends butterfly and ladybug
      • Maratin Manhunter- With his Niece?
      • Teen Titans- All the cast of youn justice with raven
      • per Berrybrick, Fantastic Four and White Tiger would be nice, I all so would like powerman (luke cage) coz I dont have a non-white licensed man, I would kinda like to see antman and wasp but only if there in a smallish set
        Loading editor
    • Oh and Berry Brick I think http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/TBA_Comanche_2 is a non-white woman in a licensed set. Unless its a dude and where back to square 1

        Loading editor
    • Soupperson1 wrote: Oh and Berry Brick I think http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/TBA_Comanche_2 is a non-white woman in a licensed set. Unless its a dude and where back to square 1

      Ooh, I hadn't seen her before. Well, the more the merrier.

        Loading editor
    • Berrybrick wrote:

      Soupperson1 wrote: Oh and Berry Brick I think http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/TBA_Comanche_2 is a non-white woman in a licensed set. Unless its a dude and where back to square 1

      Ooh, I hadn't seen her before. Well, the more the merrier.

      You guys are saying "non-white". That means we could count Oola XD

        Loading editor
    • xD

        Loading editor
    • GameMage wrote:

      Berrybrick wrote:

      Soupperson1 wrote: Oh and Berry Brick I think http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/TBA_Comanche_2 is a non-white woman in a licensed set. Unless its a dude and where back to square 1

      Ooh, I hadn't seen her before. Well, the more the merrier.

      You guys are saying "non-white". That means we could count Oola XD

      I meant human woman. I knew about Oola. And Shaak Ti. And Aayla Secura. And Ahsoka.

        Loading editor
    • Only current thing I want in Hero's is Doc Oc, and Venom. (Which I hope to get soon)

        Loading editor
    • Berrybrick wrote:

      GameMage wrote:

      Berrybrick wrote:

      Soupperson1 wrote: Oh and Berry Brick I think http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/TBA_Comanche_2 is a non-white woman in a licensed set. Unless its a dude and where back to square 1

      Ooh, I hadn't seen her before. Well, the more the merrier.

      You guys are saying "non-white". That means we could count Oola XD

      I meant human woman. I knew about Oola. And Shaak Ti. And Aayla Secura. And Ahsoka.

      I know. Just joking around.

        Loading editor
    • i want a brainac darkseid flash arrow and green lanturn not the one based on the crappy ryan renolds movies hope fully we get these if they make sets 2 tie in 2 the long awaited JLA movie in 2015 or 2016 and beyond

        Loading editor
    • for marvel i want antman,thanos,black panther ghost rider,cable (oh how i used u in MvC2) Daredevil (marvel just got back the movie rights 4 him) classic white nick fury (hey im not racist i just want a minifig of him that loosks like the agent of S.H.I.E.L.D that i rember from my childhood i still love Sam L Jack as him though) and THE PUNISHER

        Loading editor
    • Klintrin wrote: Only current thing I want in Hero's is Doc Oc, and Venom. (Which I hope to get soon)

      We already have Venom and Doc Ock!

        Loading editor
    • ghost rider namor scarlet spider deathstroke carnage toxin daredevil elektra the kingpin spider woman nattie rhino scarlet witch red hulk she-hulk the x-men the ff the warriors 3 a couple of 2099 charecters would be cool

        Loading editor
      • DC
        • Green Lantern
        • Flash
        • Green Arrow
        • Black Canary
        • BLue Beetle (not Ted Kord)
        • Cyborg
        • Robin (Jetpack suit)
        • Black Manta
        • Captain Cold
        • Nightwing (redesign)
      • Marvel
        • Storm
        • Gambit
        • Odin
        • Ant-Man
        Loading editor
    • Marvel: . Electro . Rhino .Sandman .Carnage .Spider-man 2099 .Mary Jane Watson .Gwen Stacy .Scorpion .Tombstone .White tiger .Luke Cage

        Loading editor
    • Marvel:Green Goblin(Comic Book Version),Kraven the Hunter,The Lizard,Electro,Shocker,Carnage,Kingpin,Mysterio,Vulture Sets for Marvel:Green Goblins Attack(Probably come with his glider and a bank minifigs would be Aunt May Spidey and Green Goblin (Comic book Version) and a civilian), Sinister six attack(come with kraven,doc ock,vulture,mysterio,lizard,electro and spidey)

        Loading editor
    • DC: Nightwing, Batgirl, Black Bat, Stephanie brown batgirl, Red Hood, Red Robin, Damian Wayne Robin, Batwoman, A better Batcave would be nice, maybe even some more bat-vehicles.

        Loading editor
    • The Ultimate Spinjitzu Master: DC Super Heroes: Batman (Black and grey suit), Batman (Armor suit), Robin (Comic suit), Damian Wayne Robin, Nightwing, Batgirl, Cyborg, Green Lantern, Flash, Martian Manhunter, Hawkman, Hawkgirl, Green Arrow, Dick Grayson, Alfred, Shazam.

      DC villains: Brainiac, Black Adam, Captain Cold, Sinestro, Red Lantern Corps, Larfleeze, Bizarro, Killer Croc, Black Mask, Ra's Al Ghul, Killer Moth. (Might be some more I forgot)

      Marvel Super Heroes: Spider-man 2099, Black suit Spider-man, Iron Spider, Iron Man (Black and gold suit), Iron Man (Mark 2 Golden Avenger), Iron Man (Space Suit) Iron Man (Hulkbuster), Iron Man (Mark 5), Wolverine (with mask), Reed Richards, The Thing, Johnny Storm, Invisible Women, Silver Surfer, Luke Cage, White Tiger, (Again, I probably forgot some).

      Marvel villains: Green Goblin, Carnage, Rhino, Electro, Sandman, Hobgoblin, Lizard, Kraven the Hunter, Mysterio, Scorpion, Shocker, Vulture, Ironmonger, Whiplash, Red skull, Thanos, Galactus. (And for the last time, probably more I forgot).

        Loading editor
    • The Ultimate Spinjitzu Master: DC sets: The Batcopter vs. Scarecrow's Biplane, The Tumbler vs. Joker's ice cream truck, The Batblade vs. Mr. Freeze, Robin's Batmobile, Robin's Helicopter, Robin's Batboat, The Riddler's Car, Wayne Manor, Villain's Lair.

      Marvel sets: Can't think of any! Lol!

        Loading editor
    • I just want to see Iron Patriot and Flash.

        Loading editor
    • !!!STAR-LORD!!!




      daredevil!

        Loading editor
    • Iron man Mark 1-42, whiplash, flash, iron man 2 black widow, captian cold and to many more.

        Loading editor
    • Figs i want Marvel: Iron Man Mark 1-5, Whiplash Mark 1 & 2, War Machine Mark 1, Betty Ross, General Ross, Abomination, Agent Coulson, Maria Hill, Bruce Banner, Colonel Rhodes, Red Skull, Dr Zola, Hydra Soldiers, Odin, Frigga, Sif, Hogun, Fandral, Volstagg, Heimdall, Dr Selvig, Thanos, Peggy Carter, Bucky, Cononel Phillps, Howard Stark, Iron Monger, Yinsen, Happy, Ant-Man, Wasp, Vision, Jane Foster, Rhino, Electro, Sandman, Lizard, Professor X, Storm, Rogue, Cyclops, Jean Grey, Iceman, Nightcrawler, Sabretooth, Toad, Mystique, Beast, Pyro, Kitty Pryde.

      DC: Batgirl, Alfred, Catwoman (Dark Knight Rises), Green Lantern, Flash, Sinestro, Ra's Al Ghu, Martian Manhunter, Green Arrow, Black Canary, Cyborg, Impulse, Supergirl.

        Loading editor
    • For sets I would love to see the following:

      Iceberg Lounge

      Minifigures=Penguin(2013),Batgirl,Batman,Penguins (5x)

      Set:It would feature the Icberg Lounge the inside bottom floor would have tables with food and a Small Iceberg in the middle.second floor includes Penguin's office

        Loading editor
    • I would like to see a set in 2014 with Batman, Talia Al Ghul, the Ninja Man-Bat and the Damian Wayne First Appearance. As a small set they could have Batman and Talia fighting with some sort of a setting. Maybe another set that's a bit larger with Tim Drake Robin, Damian Wayne first appearance as Robin, Batman, Alfred, hek throw in Nightwing and Red Hood. I find instead of replacing the original 2006-2008 sets, expand on the Batman and DC Universe, follow the timeline. Make a Justice League set with Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Aqua-man, Green Lantern, the Flash and Martian Manhunter. I strongly believe the custom sets and minifigures on this wikia could do pretty well in retail. I think in 2015, if there was a set with Superman, Batman, Darkseid and some perademons in a set, give Batman a gun to set up the scene where batman is shot with Darkseids omega beams and is thought to be dead, then you could have in smaller sets, Tim Drake Batman, Jason Todd Batman and Dick Grayson Batman. Then the following year, have Professor Pyg, The Joker, the 2009 Red Hood/Jason Todd, and in each have Dick Grayson Batman and Damian Wayne Robin, even make a set with the flying batmobile. and knowing the Warner Bros. contract with lego ends, they could squeeze a few more sets out, Bruce Wayne Batman, Dick Grayson Batman, Red Hood, Red Robin (Tim Drake), and Damian Wayne Robin. Hopefully they could re-new the contract and from there they could make everything like the New 52, make a flashpoint set, and there we go.

        Loading editor
    • I want Flash set with Flash2 or Flash3, Kid Flash 2 and Professor Zoom The next one I want Nightwing, Redhood and Deathstroke set And GL set with GL2 and GL5 Green Arrow Sinestro and Atroitus

        Loading editor
    • I'm speculating that we're going to see some Thor: Dark World Sets coming out in like October or November, near the release of the movie. However, the fact that nothing about that has leaked yet makes me think that's a little more unlikely.

        Loading editor
    • @Ninja 989 its very likely that we'll be getting 3 sets of Thor: Dark World sets and maybe one Capt. America 2 set, like how there are 3 Man of Steel sets and only one Dark Knight Rises set. And I think the reason that nothing has leaked yet is to avoid spoilers, like how last year, they announced all minifigures of 2013 except the movie-based ones. Speaking of which, I think they'll announce 2014 figures sometime in june

        Loading editor
    • Teen Titans (because of Teen Titans Go!) and Young Justice

        Loading editor
    • I would like to see a large Watchtower set for DC Universe, that includes four rooms (most likely a Control Room, Relaxation Room, Armory, and Training Room), a stand to hold up the set, a small air craft that can fit one minifigure inside of it, and the following mininfigures: Batman (Power Suit from Lego Batman 2), Martian Manhunter, Cyborg, Darkseid, and a Parademon.

      I would also like to see the Fortress of Solitude converted into a LEGO set. I would want it to be split into three sections, similar to Doc Oc's lab in the recent Spider-Man set, yet two times bigger. For the first section, I would like to see a small room with Superman's birthpod and a crystalline computer. In the middle, I'd want to see a ring of three glass cases, and a Superman suit in each one (preferably Godfall, Red Son, and Superman Beyond). On the right, it would be nice to see the Fortress's golden key, a glass orb containing Starro, and a cage that holds Bizarro. The minifigures I would like to see included would be: Superman, Bizarro, and a Super Android.

      Another interesting set to be seen would be a Titan's Tower set. It would be a little pricey, but I believe it would be worth it. It would be a T shaped building, with glass windows on the front, and it would have three levels. The first level would be a living room, with a circular couch made from multiple LEGO bricks. A kitchen would be behind it. The second level would have a training room with a small fighting robot that connects to the floor, and on the right wall, there would be a weapons wall to hold different things (such as a sword, Robin's bo staff, and a Birdarang). The third level (which is the top of the t, shaped horizontally) , would be split into two rooms- Raven's and Cyborg's. On the right would be Raven's, which would have a sticker on the wall that's shaped like a swirling portal to Azarath. A small dark orb would be on the ground next to her purple and black bed. Cyborg's room would have stickers on the wall that made it look like a large computer were there. His bed would be silver and there would be a vertical column of cylindrical, transparent blue pieces that resembled where he charges himself at night. Then there would be a small (very small) replica of Cyborg's car, and the minifigures included would be: Robin (Teen Titan's variant) w/ a bo staff, Cyborg (Teen Titan's variant), Starfire with a custom hair piece, Raven, and Beast Boy with a custom hair piece.

      So, in total, if those three sets were made we would have a pile load of new minifigures: Batman (Power Suit), Martian Manhunter, Cyborg (Regular Variant), Darkseid, a Parademon, Superman (Godfall, Red Son, and Superman Beyond variants), Super Android, Bizarro, Robin (Teen Titans variant), Cyborg (Teen Titan's variant), Starfire, Raven, and Beast Boy.

        Loading editor
    • RedTitan54 wrote: I would like to see a large Watchtower set for DC Universe, that includes four rooms (most likely a Control Room, Relaxation Room, Armory, and Training Room), a stand to hold up the set, a small air craft that can fit one minifigure inside of it, and the following mininfigures: Batman (Power Suit from Lego Batman 2), Martian Manhunter, Cyborg, Darkseid, and a Parademon.

      I would also like to see the Fortress of Solitude converted into a LEGO set. I would want it to be split into three sections, similar to Doc Oc's lab in the recent Spider-Man set, yet two times bigger. For the first section, I would like to see a small room with Superman's birthpod and a crystalline computer. In the middle, I'd want to see a ring of three glass cases, and a Superman suit in each one (preferably Godfall, Red Son, and Superman Beyond). On the right, it would be nice to see the Fortress's golden key, a glass orb containing Starro, and a cage that holds Bizarro. The minifigures I would like to see included would be: Superman, Bizarro, and a Super Android.

      Another interesting set to be seen would be a Titan's Tower set. It would be a little pricey, but I believe it would be worth it. It would be a T shaped building, with glass windows on the front, and it would have three levels. The first level would be a living room, with a circular couch made from multiple LEGO bricks. A kitchen would be behind it. The second level would have a training room with a small fighting robot that connects to the floor, and on the right wall, there would be a weapons wall to hold different things (such as a sword, Robin's bo staff, and a Birdarang). The third level (which is the top of the t, shaped horizontally) , would be split into two rooms- Raven's and Cyborg's. On the right would be Raven's, which would have a sticker on the wall that's shaped like a swirling portal to Azarath. A small dark orb would be on the ground next to her purple and black bed. Cyborg's room would have stickers on the wall that made it look like a large computer were there. His bed would be silver and there would be a vertical column of cylindrical, transparent blue pieces that resembled where he charges himself at night. Then there would be a small (very small) replica of Cyborg's car, and the minifigures included would be: Robin (Teen Titan's variant) w/ a bo staff, Cyborg (Teen Titan's variant), Starfire with a custom hair piece, Raven, and Beast Boy with a custom hair piece.

      So, in total, if those three sets were made we would have a pile load of new minifigures: Batman (Power Suit), Martian Manhunter, Cyborg (Regular Variant), Darkseid, a Parademon, Superman (Godfall, Red Son, and Superman Beyond variants), Super Android, Bizarro, Robin (Teen Titans variant), Cyborg (Teen Titan's variant), Starfire, Raven, and Beast Boy.

      All those sets, would have more figures.

      I doubt they'll make a LEGO Titan's Tower, but if they did, I'd get it :p. Cyborg would probally not be a character in the set probably replaced by Wonder Girl or Superboy

        Loading editor
    • Darth henry wrote: I just want to see Iron Patriot and Flash.

      we have both now

        Loading editor
    • With Marvel I've only really been collecting film based sets (Avengers and Iron Man 3) although I got the Wolverine set cheap which is why I bought it. So with Marvel all I really want to see is Thor: The Dark World sets, Captain America: The Winter Soldier sets, Guardians of the Galaxy sets etc. If we're really lucky, we'd get Amazing Spider-Man 1 and 2 sets but I'm not holding out hope.

      On the other hand, with DC, I'd like multiple sets including sets for the upcoming Superman/Batman film which will be the sequel to Man of Steel. Other than Man of Steel 2 sets, I'd like to see the following:

      • Aquaman: Black Manta's Sea Saucer Escape
        • Includes Aquaman, Black Manta and 1 or 2 Mantamen
        • Also includes Black Manta's Sea Saucer vehicle
      • Aquaman: Amnesty Bay
        • Includes Aquaman, Mera, Trench King, 2 Trench and maybe Aquadog (yes it's a character)
        • Comes with Curry Lighthouse and part of the Bay/Pier
      • Aquaman: Atlantis
        • Includes Aquaman, Ocean Master, Vulko, Murk and Tula
      • The Flash sets, not sure what the actual sets could be but I'd like to get all the Rogues (Captain Cold, Weather Wizard, Heat Wave, Mirror Master and Golden Glider) but needing to buy multiple sets to do so. Also a Grodd set.
      • Superman: Daily Planet
        • Includes Clark Kent, Superman, Lois Lane, Jimmy Olsen, Perry White and Doomsday/Metallo (attacking it)
      • Superman: Fortress of Solitude
        • Includes Superman, Krypto, Zod (comic variant) and Faora (comic variant) either them or H'el and Supergirl
      • Wonder Woman: Themyscira
        • Includes Wonder Woman (Themyscira variant), Steve Trevor, Hippolyta and Ares
      • Wonder Woman... a set that includes Cheetah.
      • Nightwing and Batgirl in a set together.
      • Green Lantern sets which include Hal Jordan, Sinestro, Star Sapphire (Carol Ferris), Kilowog... Constructs.
        Loading editor
    • I would love to see more Green Lantern, but I think more Superman sets would be cool. Like, LEGO could include things or people that we've (I've) wanted. A set featuring the Daily Planet would be cool. Have being attacked by one of Supes' enemies like Bizarro or Darkseid, and then throw in a new suit for Supes, like his New 52 suit or something, have him save Lois Lane or Jimmy Olsen or Perry White, include a new Clark Kent and a telephone booth that has the feature to change Clark into the Man of Steel, have parts of the building fly off like the Daily Planet's planet thingy on top. Kind of like the Daily Bugle, but DC's version. Now that would be awesome. Then do something random like throw in friggin' Martian Manhunter or Cyborg or that annoying Guard, maybe even a random citizen, like a taxi driver. Have the Taxi with the driver be thrown by Darkseid or Bizarro or whomever is in the set, at Supes while that villian also destroys the building itself so that it looks like all H'el is breaking loose on Metropolis (see what I did their)! Wow. That was a mouthful. I have other ideas, but I really, really want the Daily Planet.

        Loading editor
    • They should make a bar with Punisher, Deadpool, Bullseye, Spider man, And hit monkey.

        Loading editor
    • MASTER SPECTRA wrote: They should make a bar with Punisher, Deadpool, Bullseye, Spider man, And hit monkey.

      Would go against LEGO policies.

        Loading editor
    • I want to see a big spiderman set with a lot of villans. They already said that their would be a big green goblin but I hope that they include a set with vulture, rhino, and other key spiderman villans like the lizard. They could also do a set with x-men and fanstic four. I am also sure that The dc superheros is going to turn into more about the sets it self and the differnt justice league members.

        Loading editor
    • ErkelonJay wrote:

      MASTER SPECTRA wrote: They should make a bar with Punisher, Deadpool, Bullseye, Spider man, And hit monkey.

      Would go against LEGO policies.

      I should have used a different word, More of a hideout sort of thing. Some kind of ware house, or an alley way or something.

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.

Bring Your LEGO Movies Together