- This article is about the minifigure. For other uses of the word "Superman", see Superman (disambiguation).
- "Look, I'll hang around and give you a hand. Remember, I can do anything!"
- ―Superman to Batman in LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
Superman, alas Clark Kent, is a minifigure from the Super Heroes theme. He also appears as a character in The LEGO Movie and The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part as a Master Builder, and is voiced by Channing Tatum.
Superman has a new black hairpiece which has his signature curl on it. He has a double sided head. His face is very serious on one side on the other it is grinning. His cheeks are sunken. He has a red cape and a blue torso which has muscular printing, along with his signature red S logo against yellow, and a belt. He has backprinting depicting the back of the belt and the suit's cut on his back. His legs are blue with red hips.
Man of Steel
This variant has the same hair as the comics version. He has a double sided face with cheek bones, one with an angry expression and red eyes (replacing the black) to represent shooting lasers out of his eyes and the other with normal eyes and a serious expression. He has a red cape. His torso, arms, hips, and legs are earth blue while his hands are flesh. His torso is printed with his neckline, the start of his cape, his logo which is a large dark red Kryptonian "S" and some yellow and a different design, the suit's cut on his body, a gold oval and silver embroidery which continues onto the legs. He has back printing depicting the back of the suit, featuring the silver and gold embroidery and the muscles cut on his back.
This version has the same hair, face and printing as the Man of Steel variant but in black and silver.
Superman's appearance in Batman v. Superman and Justice League is identical to his Man of Steel variant, but includes a new hairpiece, and a slightly redesigned body.
In the Video Games
Superman appears in LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes. In earlier images and clips, he appeared very similar to his appearance in 6862, but he didn't have cheek bones, smiles, and has his yellow S which appears in the comics, but was absent from the set and promotion, on the back of his cape. However, he has his official face in the game.
Superman is capable of using many of his super powers in-game, such as flight and super-strength. He can also use his super-breath to blow enemies away, freeze-breath to freeze enemies and water, his heat vision to defeat enemies and heat golden objects, and X-ray vision to find hidden objects behind special walls.
He is also available as Clark Kent who has all the same powers except flight (Although Clark can fly on the iOS version).
He reappears in The LEGO Movie Videogame with his comic variant. Sadly, he can not use all his powers like in "LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes". For one, the game has neglected the handles used for super strength and the walls used for x-ray vision. He does however keep his flight and heat vision and also gains the ability to Master Build.
His latest appearance is in LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham. This time his costume holds the appearance of the New 52, with a larger, more prominent 'S' for his symbol and no underwear on his waistline. Superman has access to all of his abilities, from the predecessor, except the ability to blow enemies away. He can also lift ground vehicles, as part of his super-strength and can turn back into Clark Kent and vice versa.The Man Of Steel variant also appears as DLC.
Gallery of Variants
Video Game Variants
- "I hate Gotham City! Its criminals are so weird!"
- ―Superman after getting hit by Penguin’s fish in LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League: Gotham City Breakout
- Comic-Con Exclusive Superman Giveaway (Comics)
- Comic-Con Exclusive Black Suit Superman Giveaway (Black Suit)
- 6862 Superman vs. Power Armour Lex (Comics)
- 10543 Superman's Rescue (DUPLO)
- 10724 Batman™ & Superman™ vs. Lex Luthor™ (Juniors)
- 71236 DC Superman Fun Pack (Comics)
- 76002 Superman: Metropolis Showdown (Man of Steel)
- 76003 Superman: Battle of Smallville (Man of Steel)
- 76009 Superman: Black Zero Escape (Man of Steel)
- 76028 Darkseid Invasion (Comics)
- 76040 Brainiac Attack (Comics)
- Comic-Con Exclusive Action Comics (Comics)
- 76044 Clash of the Heroes (Batman V. Superman:Dawn of Justice)
- 76046 Heroes of Justice: Sky High Battle (Batman V. Superman:Dawn of Justice)
- 76068 Mighty Micros: Superman vs. Bizarro (Mighty Micros)
- 76087 Flying Fox: Batmobile Airlift Attack (Batman V. Superman:Dawn of Justice)
- 76096 Superman & Krypto Team-Up (Justice League)
- 70919 The Justice League Anniversary Party (The LEGO Batman Movie)
Other Physical Appearances
- LEGO Batman: The Movie - DC Super Heroes Unite
- The LEGO Movie
- LEGO DC Comics: Batman Be-Leaguered
- LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League vs Bizarro League
- LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League: Attack of the Legion of Doom!
- LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League: Cosmic Clash
- LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League: Gotham City Breakout
- The LEGO Batman Movie
- LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes: The Flash
- LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes: Aquaman: Rage of Atlantis
- The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part
Video Game Appearances
- LEGO Batman: The Videogame (Mentioned only)
- LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
- The LEGO Movie Video Game
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
- LEGO Dimensions
- LEGO DC Super-Villains
- The LEGO Movie 2 Videogame
The LEGO Movie
The LEGO Batman Movie
The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part