|This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Do not modify it. (visit this item’s product page)|
"Give me a good laser-drill and a spot to plant my magno-boots, and I can dig up anything!"
The Space Miner has worked some of the toughest, dirtiest, and most dangerous jobs that the galaxy has to offer. He’s drilled for high-yield Brickonium energy crystals deep beneath the crust of Planet U, and plumbed the frozen caverns of Krysto-2002 to find the source of a swarm of ice meteorites that were pelting the Earth’s polar regions.
The rough-and-tumble Space Miner likes nothing better than scrambling around on the surface of an isolated planetoid spinning in the depths of space, and no matter how hard the mission, he never complains. He doesn’t take time off, either – after all, what vacation could possibly be more fun than the job he does every day?
- His armor is the same as the Galaxy Patrol's, Alien Avenger's, Lex Luthor's, and Infearno's.
- His name may be Licho because it is printed on the legs.
- He features a new helmet piece.
- This is the first time the ray gun piece is featured in orange.
- He appears in LEGO Minifigures Online.
- His left shoulder pad features the Classic Space logo with the rocket replaced with a drill.
- He strongly resembles the Galaxy Patrol because he has stubble, the same chest plate, and they both have names with an "L".
- Rock Raiders is mentioned in his bio (Planet U).
- Ice Planet 2002 is referenced in his bio (Krysto-2002).