White, Cyan, Black and Red
A Sheep is a Minecraft figure. It's appearance is based on its square and blocky look in the game.
They are made of few white bricks. Black 1x1 bricks are used for the legs, and a printed tile is used for the face.
Sheep are passive mobs that supply wool when sheared or killed and can be dyed with any of the 16 colours before shearing to produce coloured wool. Sheep are 1.25 blocks tall, 0.625 blocks wide and 1.4375 blocks long, and they naturally spawn in the following colors: white, black, grey, light gray, brown, and pink. Killing an adult sheep will drop a single block of wool, whereas shearing them yields 1-3 blocks each time. Killing a lamb gives nothing.
|This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Do not modify it. ( )|
Tired of having no sleep for days on end? Find yourself a sheep, shear it, and make yourself a nice bed.
- A Micro Mob variant appeared on a wallpaper, but was never made into a physical form.
- Out of all 16 colours, only 4 were made as of 2019.
- 21114 The Farm (White Dyed)
- 21125 The Jungle Tree House (White Dyed)
- 21127 The Fortress (White Dyed)
- 21134 The Waterfall Base (Cyan Dyed)
- 21137 The Mountain Cave (Black Dyed)
- 21146 The Skeleton Attack (Red Dyed)
- 21153 The Wool Farm (Red, White and Yellow Dyed)