|Robin (Damian Wayne)|
Damian Wayne is a DC Comics Super Heroes minifigure who appears in 2014. He First appeared as a playable character in LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes with downloadable content from EB Games and Amazon. He was released in physical form in the 2014 set 76013 Batman: The Joker Steam Roller, and again in the 2016 set 76056 Batman: Rescue Escape from Ra's al Ghul.
Damian uses the tousled hairpiece in black and his head is printed with a large green mask similar to Robin (Tim Drake)'s juniors variant and a double sided face: aggressive and scared. The torso is red with black arms and green hands and the torso is printed with Damian's Robin logo, seams representing the plates in his armour, the suit's cut on his young body, and a yellow belt with a "R" belt buckle and several pouches. The back is printed with the continuation of the seams for the armour , the suit's cut, and the continuation of the belt with several pouches. He has short black legs to represent that he is a child and a short yellow cape to reflect the use of his short legs. He is armed with a black staff.
Damian Wayne has a red torso with his Robin logo on his left side on his chest and a yellow utility belt with a circle on the middle of it. His arms are black and his gloves are green. He has black hips and legs with green boots. His cape is yellow outside and black inside.
In LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes, Damian Wayne is able to use Robin's suits.
Damian is the son of Bruce Wayne and Talia Al Ghul. Under his mother's care, he has been trained by the League of Assassins. After Talia reveals Damian's existence, she dies leaving him to his father. He then joins Tim Drake with the mantle of Robin, leaving Batman with two Robins. After Bruce's temporary death, Dick Grayson becomes Batman and takes Damian under the mantle of Robin, thinking Tim as more of an equal than a sidekick. Tim begrudgingly becomes Red Robin and Damian takes over as Robin. After Bruce returns and resumes the mantle of Batman, he and Damian fight crime as father and son.
- On consoles, his full name is Robin (Damian Wayne). Similarly, his physical minifigure is called Robin.
- Lego.com has Damian Wayne's bio on the Teen Titans Robin, even though the comic included with 76034 The Batboat Harbor Pursuit and 76035 Jokerland, as well as the design for the figure suggest that this Robin is, in fact, Dick Grayson.
- He is voiced by Scott Menville, Dick Grayson's voice actor from Teen Titans animated series and its spin-off series Teen Titans Go!.
- In Gotham City Breakout, despite being a kid, he is very serious and knows how to handle Gotham’s criminals. He can pilot the Batcycle. He showed Superman, Wonder Woman and Cyborg the only way to defeat Gotham City’s criminals is The Bat-Way. This can be because he was raised by the League of Assasins.
Gallery of Variants
- 76013 Batman: The Joker Steam Roller
- 76065 Batman: Rescue from Ra's al Ghul
- 76118 Mr. Freeze Batcycle Battle
- 76122 Batcave Clayface Invasion
Video Game Appearances
- LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes: Justice League: Gotham City Breakout
- LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes: Aquaman: Rage of Atlantis