Queen Watevra Wa'Nabi is voiced by Tiffany Haddish and is a figure shapeshifting character who is the tritagonist of The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part. She is the best friend, master, boss and leader of Sweet Mayhem. All of the advertising presents her as the main antagonist of the film who intends to brainwash all of Emmet's friends.
Warning: Spoiler to follow. Highlight to view content.
Queen Watevra Wa'Nabi is actually Emmet's heart that he made at the very start of the movie, she is the ruler of the Systar System and is portrayed as a pile of pink, purple, red, yellow, orange, and blue bricks with a face and a crown until she transforms into one of her many different forms, including horse, car, butterfly, hammer; devil, volcano, cello, whale, octopus, gorilla, dinosaur, dragon, bat, rocket, and toaster.
She sings two songs in the movie: one about how she's not evil which arouses suspicion in Wyldstyle but turns out to be the truth and one about how she doesn't fancy Batman - this song is a complete lie however, she just wanted to make him love her so that, as is stated in the film, he would say "I do" at their wedding.
- Her name is a play on the phrase "whatever I want to be".
- She has a thing for Batman and got him to propose to her through manipulation of his jealousy over Superman having everything.
- She has deep personal people issues, those similar to Batman's, this is said in the proposal scene before the a song about how Batman is not her type of man.
- Her original form is a heart, the very heart that Emmet gave in the start of the movie as a symbol of peace.
- Her goal is to unite everyone and party!
- Thought many may have thought that she only wanted to marry Batman only to unite the worlds, she picked him specifically because of her crush.
- 70824 Introducing Queen Watevra Wa'Nabi
- 70825 Queen Watevra's Build Whatever Box!
- 70838 Queen Watevra's ‘So-Not-Evil' Space Palace