- "Commencing Micro Management!"
- ―Micro Manager
A Micro Manager is a type of robot used by Lord Business to control the citizens and prepare them to be Kraglized. Micro Managers vary with different weapons, shapes and instruments as seen with the sets. They have multiple eyes and black square heads. They are voiced by Doug Nicholas according to the commentary on the bonus features of the DVD.
Micro Managers are evil robots created by Lord Business. Their job is to ensure that everybody is in the right position and acting "perfectly" so that when they are kraglized, they look normal. They also take apart any creative, unusual models and rebuild them according to the instructions.
- 30281 Micro Manager Battle
- 70804 Ice Cream Machine
- 70805 Trash Chomper
- 70806 Castle Cavalry
- 70807 MetalBeard's Duel
- 70810 MetalBeard's Sea Cow (x2)
- 70811 The Flying Flusher
- 70812 Creative Ambush
- 70813 Rescue Reinforcements
- 40095 Micro Manager
Video Game Appearances
Gallery of Variants
- While most of the Micro Managers are unmanned, some of the larger ones have cockpits for Robo SWATs.
- The giant Micro Managers are similar to the AT-STs in Star Wars.
- In real life, a Micro Manager is someone obsessed with controlling every single detail of their lives.
- The Micro Managers in The LEGO Movie were mirrored in reality by The Man Upstairs taking apart the models built by Finn and reassembling them, so they can be glued.
- The Micro Managers also have high pitched voices.
- In The LEGO Movie, the flying Micro Managers are exactly the same. In the sets, every Micro Manager has an individual design.
- Their behavior is similar to that of a Nixel from the Mixels series.