- "But if you step out that door... You are an Avenger."
- ―Hawkeye in LEGO Marvel's Avengers
Hawkeye has a double sided face depicting him serious with glasses and angry without them on the other side. Hawkeye's hair piece is Part 92081 in dark orange. His torso depicts armour with a dark red arrowhead stripe down the center, along with his quiver strap and part of a belt on the bottom. He has back printing depicting his armour and the back of the strap with his quiver full of arrows. He has black legs with the hips continuing the belt and straps on his legs. His arms and one hand is in flesh, but the other is black. He comes with a new compound bow part.
The minifigure is based on his appearance in The Avengers.
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
His appearance in the game is nearly identical to his physical appearance, but his bow lacks the arrow.
His classic outfit is also available in DLC for the game.
Clint Barton was trained at a circus by the Swordsman to have a perfect aim. Clint became the circus archer until he was tricked by Russian spy Black Widow into stealing Stark technology, so Hawkeye got into conflict with Tony Stark's "bodyguard" Iron Man. After some clashes with the Armored Avenger, Hawkeye got fed of being manipulated by Black Widow and reformed, joining the Avengers under Captain America's leadership, alongside Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch, at a point when the founding members had left the team. He eventually convinced Black Widow to turn on a new leaf too.
Clint and Natasha were engaged at first, but eventually they parted ways; while Natasha dated Daredevil, Clint married Barbara "Bobbi" Morse, AKA Mockingbird, and had her become an Avenger. Sadly, Mockingbird was killed by Mephisto.
Marvel Cinematic Universe
Clint Barton was an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. At one point, he was ordered to kill the Black Widow, but he refused to and persuaded her to start a new life as a agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Barton later acted as a sniper with his bow and arrow during Thor's assault on a S.H.I.E.L.D. compound erected around his hammer, Mjolnir, which Thor tried to reclaim. However, he was never ordered to take a shot so took no action from his position.
Some time after the Asgardian battle in New Mexico, Hawkeye was assigned to guarding the Tesseract. While on duty, Loki arrived, using the Tesseract to transport him, and then stole it. Loki then used his staff to put Hawkeye under his control, and Loki tasked him with collecting the items that the likewise mind-controlled Dr. Selvig needed to open Loki's portal. Hawkeye used an explosive arrow to pull the Helicarrier from the sky (and in the proccess caused Bruce Banner to turn into The Hulk). Hawkeye was freed from Loki's spell when the Black Widow hit him in the head during a confrontation. He then joined the Avengers, which also consists of Captain America, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, and Black Widow, to try to repel Loki and his Chitauri army which aimed to conquer the Earth.
When the Avengers meet a pair of twins who work for HYDRA, Clint develops a rivalry with the male twin, Quicksilver. This rivalry remains even after Pietro reforms, with each trying to one-up the other in their heroic efforts. However, after Pietro sacrificed himself to save Hawkeye, he became a father figure to Pietro's twin sister, the Scarlet Witch.
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
Gallery of Variants
- Troy Baker (LEGO Marvel Super Heroes)
- Dar Dash (LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2)
- In the preliminary version, his headpiece and hairpiece were the same as Mutt Williams' from Indiana Jones.
- The quiver is wrongly angled for a left hand shooter.
- The goggles his film variants wear are never seen in the films.
- His Civil War variant reuses Captain America's head from the same movie while the Quantum Realm variant reused the head from Han Solo's Solo variant.
- 6867 Loki's Cosmic Cube Escape (Avengers)
- 6868 Hulk's Helicarrier Breakout (Avengers)
- 30165 Hawkeye with Equipment (Avengers)
- 76030 Avengers - Battle with Hydra (Age of Ultron)
- 76042 The S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier (Age of Ultron)
- 76067 Tanker Truck Takedown (Civil War)
- 76126 Avengers Ultimate Quinjet (Advanced Tech Suit)
- 76143 Avengers Truck Take-down