Gundabad Orcs were orcs that lived at Mount Gundabad, situated in the far North of the Misty Mountains. They were servants of the Witch-King of Angmar before they took Mount Gundabad from the dwarves of Durin's Folk. Later, during the time of the quest to reclaim Erebor these orcs' leader was Azog. They played a major role in the Battle of the Five Armies where they were lead by Bolg, the son of Azog. At that battle, most of them were killed, even Bolg, and those who lived and escaped were scattered around the North of Middle-earth. Examples of Gundabad Orcs are Azog, Bolg, Yazneg, Fimbul, and Azog's Hunter Orc pack.
Gallery of Variants
- 79011 Dol Guldur Ambush (2)
- 79012 Mirkwood Elf Army (2)
- 79014 Dol Guldur Battle (2)
- 79017 The Battle of the Five Armies (2)
Video Game Appearances
- The Gundabad Orc's have the same shoulders that the Overlord wears but his shoulders are golden.