They called me crazy. They said it couldn't be done. BUT I DID IT.
(Okay, they didn't, I just wanted to start it off dramatically)
Anyway. You may need to clear your cache, but we now have a new form for uploading images. No licensing? No upload. No source? No upload. Go try it. Special:Upload.
There are a few minor bugs, but otherwise, :D
~ CJC 00:04, August 15, 2012 (UTC)
- Err... is this one of those Wikia-only changes? NightblazeSaber 05:43, August 15, 2012 (UTC)
- Wait... I see it now- great work! :D NightblazeSaber 08:40, August 15, 2012 (UTC)
- Issue - I think those who upload the other way don't see it. I'll have to try that uploader first to confirm though. ~ CJC 11:41, August 15, 2012 (UTC)
- It would indeed appear that us old users are the only ones who use Special:Upload. Everyone else does it in-article. Great. So, the only ones who have to have licensing are the ones that would add it anyway >_> ~ CJC 20:36, August 15, 2012 (UTC)
- Doesn't affect Special:MultipleUpload or the thing on Special:NewFiles, which I didn't realized existed until 5 minutes ago. Sigh. ~ CJC 20:42, August 15, 2012 (UTC)
- Also, I did as Mythrun suggested and imported it from a different page, however, like he said, it stops it working on Monobook. Since it appears half the users of Special:Upload use Monobook, I've undone it for now. I can't see what it is breaking anyway. ~ CJC 20:46, August 15, 2012 (UTC)
- (I use Special:Upload on Wikia and it doesn't work for me.. . :P) -Cligra Join the redlink war!
- Lies. It works fine on Wikia :P ~ CJC 19:06, August 25, 2012 (UTC)