The title really says it all. I noticed while browsing around that the new Gorm wordmark really clashes with the red, yellow, and green backgrounds our secondary namespaces have, although it looks quite good against the neutral blue of the encyclopedia mainspace. So, as I'm intending to do further logos with backgrounds in the future, I'd like to propose we have separate logos for Customs, Reviews, and Brickiforums (or possibly the same one for all of them). I know Avatar Wiki does this, so if none of us knows how to do it, we can steal their code. :P -Cligra Join the redlink war!
- Neutral I'd much rather just see logos with transparent backgrounds. As long as it looks nicer, I'm OK with it, but it's not exactly something I really want to happen. Drewlzoo
- Support, maybe for the customs logo we could have the months featured custom as part of it? Clone gunner commander jedi talk
- I was rather hoping that we'd have permanent logos for the secondary namespaces, so I don't have to make and upload eight different logo images a month.. :P -Cligra Join the redlink war!
- "eight different logo images a month" I thought we could only have one featured article/customs article a month? Clone gunner commander jedi talk
- One wordmark for mainspace, one logo for mainspace, one wordmark for customs, one logo for customs, one wordmark for reviews, one logo for reviews, one wordmark for forums, and one logo for forums. :P -Cligra Join the redlink war!
- Per Drew. NightblazeSaber 23:00, September 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Also per Drew. --Berrybrick (Talk) 00:09, September 4, 2012 (UTC)
- I know how to do it. (Well, I do in theory)... Jag 02:06, September 4, 2012 (UTC)
- Great idea! Support --LSHF (Talk) | I'm vandal's reckoning
- Do what you have to do... (Support) - nxt
- If you want. ~ CJC 19:41, September 4, 2012 (UTC)
- @any monobookers- would it be necessary for this skin as well? (I have custom skin settings on, so I can't tell) NightblazeSaber 23:35, September 25, 2012 (UTC)