Ok, a while ago there was some dispute about what a legitimate reason for opposing on GANs and FACs. People were striking people everywhere, and there was a conversation where about half said "you can't oppose because you don't think an articles long enough" (yes, I mentioned length :O), or "you can't oppose because you don't "feel" it's at that standard", and I think the other half just went "fine (idiots.....)" :P
So, this is just an official vote for whether to allow these reasons for GAN and FAC voting or not. Please vote/discuss below. NightblazeSaber 00:49, August 22, 2012 (UTC)
- Allow. What's the point of having an oppose section if we can't allow these? The only other reasons for opposing is non-compliance to the MoS, and that has its own section. NightblazeSaber 00:49, August 22, 2012 (UTC)
I agree with NBS. Allow, Remove the Oppose Section. StealthNinja Contact 6,767 Edits
- Uh, that's a contradiction :P It's either allow opposing for those reasons OR don't allow and/or remove oppose section NightblazeSaber 02:15, August 22, 2012 (UTC)
- Allow. However, I think what shouldn't be allowed are votes that state you don't "feel" it's at the "proper" standard- users should provide a tangible reason for opposing. -Cligra Join the redlink war!
- Allow-LazerzSoH --- Destroy, Destroy, Exterminate!
- Allow, but per Cligra. Agent Charge 00:19, August 23, 2012 (UTC)
- No thanks, better if people actually spend some time reading through it and evaluating the content IMO. And don't ruin my world by telling me that length really does matter! ajr 00:22, August 23, 2012 (UTC)
- Well yeah, the quality of the content is obviously more important than the length... NightblazeSaber 05:10, August 23, 2012 (UTC)
- Allow Per Cligra, and yes, the oppose section is for opposition. Unless the reasons are REALLY insane, then they shouldn't be stricken. Do we do the same thing for the support section? Rarely, exactly. -NBP 17:10, August 26, 2012 (UTC)
- I'll pretend I understood what this is about and say Hm.. ~ CJC 20:01, August 26, 2012 (UTC)
- Per Cligra - a tangible reason needs to be supplied. We're talking about facts, not feelings. Jag 02:31, August 27, 2012 (UTC)