Kate from Wikia left a link to this on my talk page. http://community.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Ericmoro/Celebrate_Hobbit_Day_with_Wikia No clue what it is. Talk about it. ~ CJC 20:49, September 21, 2012 (UTC)
- I have two reactions. First of all, today is Hobbit Day or whatever, right? So that's kind of short notice. My second is that I simply don't care. --Berrybrick (Talk) 20:52, September 21, 2012 (UTC)
- I have similar reactions. One of them is the I don't care. The second is what is Hobbit Day and, not being a Hobbit, why would I celebrate it? ~ CJC 20:54, September 21, 2012 (UTC)
- Comedy genius. - nxt
- Support What's the harm? I'm personally going to eat 7 extremely small meals, like the hobbits do.
Darth henry The Dojo Turtles! 21:03, September 21, 2012 (UTC)
- Neutral I really don't care at all. I'm not doing anything special for it. Drewlzoo
- Starting from Wednesday (2 days ago), it's Tolkien week. I really don't see how it affects the LEGO wiki though. - 21:07, September 21, 2012 (UTC)
- What's hobbit day? Agent Charge Please vote 21:28, September 21, 2012 (UTC)
- I'm assuming it's something to do with September 22... Jag 21:45, September 21, 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah... Wikia... Community.. Excitement... Thrills.... I couldn't care less -Cligra Join the redlink war!
- ^ajr 23:48, September 21, 2012 (UTC)
- Well, since it's past September 22, I'm guessing we're not doing anything? I don't really understand personally :S About the Fantasy Fellowship- oppose. I don't think a toy wiki suits with this group extremely well, and I think we're stuck with enough compulsory advertising garbage, and another ad, although voluntary and actually remotely relevant for once, is still another ad, taking away from the content or whatever we actually want to show up on the page. NightblazeSaber 10:17, September 23, 2012 (UTC)