*sigh* I hate these forums :/ This has been discussed elsewhere (and was found by someone else), but obviously needs a community discussion for it to happen. Copying original message: (Warning- content may offend some viewers)
[10:00] <BobaFett2> But if you want you can imagine it flowing from my butt
[10:00] <BobaFett2> Out of the anus
[10:00] <BobaFett2> *Paints a picture with words*
Also, how about this gem?
[09:50] <BobaFett2> What's wrong with erections?
[09:50] <BobaFett2> I'm 95% sure you're all male
Here's a full look at the logs for the day in question.
- After that, my votes for desysop, sorry. People have been permantly banned for less. NightblazeSaber 23:19, September 22, 2012 (UTC)
- Reviewing this whole thing over, I say, DESYSOP! immediatly! klagoername that user 00:03, September 23, 2012 (UTC)
- Unfortunately, per NBS. :/ --Berrybrick (Talk) 01:53, September 23, 2012 (UTC)
- Per NBS :/ --Czech 04:39, September 23, 2012 (UTC)
- Generally against desysop forums, but I have to aggree. - nxt
- Desysop, I never understood why he was an admin anyway :/ Clone gunner commander jedi talk
- Per BB :/ - 12:38, September 23, 2012 (UTC)
- Desysop - There's no much point anyway. I'm over my wiki craze, so go ahead. BF2 Talk 17:04, September 23, 2012 (UTC)
I'd just like to make a few points.
I have no idea what the context was but I had no idea that the word "anus" was considered offensive. I apologize for offending anyone who was offended. I don't think that's something that merits a permanent ban, and that people who've done less really shouldn't be Banned. I'd also like to point out that the chat is not the wikia, and that it really isn't important from the perspective. However, what is important is contributions. People shouldn't have administrative powers if they're not helping. I am currently not helping, and while I have helped more than just about anyone, I have no qualms with having my administrative powers removed. Again, I apologize if I offended anyone, I generally hang out with a less sensitive crowd. BF2 Talk 17:10, September 23, 2012 (UTC)
- Unfortunately, this crowd can be very sensitive... Per your response, I've removed your flag and closed this forum. I would hope that you come back some day, though, and would gladly support any RfA you decided to do then :-) ajr 17:18, September 23, 2012 (UTC)