As the Operations Manager of Jurassic World, Claire spendt every waking moment keeping the park running smoothly. She always worked behind the scenes to create the perfect visitor experience, never expecting that she might end up stranded outdoors on the savage island, far away from her safe and secure control booth. Despite the fact that she wore heels for most of the time, she was able to quite easily escape dinosaur attacks.
She started out in normal operations, checking on the dinosaurs and giving owner Simon Masrani many facts and statistics, while he simply wanted the visitors and dinosaurs to be happy. She also was trying to get more sponsors, when she and Henry Wu introduce a new hybrid, the Indominus Rex. By the orders of Masrani, she went to see Owen Grady so he could inspect the exhibit. However, he brought up their awkward first date, where she brought an itinerary and refused to let him drink what he wanted to drink.
After Owen criticized her for keeping it in captivity alone, they found claw marks on the walls and no thermal trace of it, leading them to believe it escaped.
In the quest "Eggspert Opinion", Claire asks the player to find all the eggs she had lost.
- Although she wore a skirt and high heels in the movies, Claire's Jurassic World and Lockwood Mansion variants both sport legs.
- Claire's Jurassic World head would be re-used for Lois Lane's Batman v Superman variant.
- Her face is similar to Cheerleader from Minifigures, but in flesh.
Gallery of Variants
Video Game Variants
- 75917 Raptor Rampage
- 10758 T-Rex Breakout
- 75929 Carnotaurus Gyrosphere Escape
- 75930 Indoraptor Rampage at Lockwood Estate