I know we aren't allowed to do reviews for minifigures, but the CMFs are technically sets, they are packaged and sold with other components, IE accesories/bookelet/stand. But as the CMFs use the minifigure template, there is not a review page for them. I propose that there be two pages for each CMF. One for the set, and one for the figure it self, like how BL has it .
Darth henry The Dojo Turtles! 21:42, October 21, 2013 (UTC)
- I'd suggest reviewing the entire series at once. More people would come to the site to find a review of the entire series than an individual figure as well, so it makes more sense. --Silence, Doctor (talk) 21:44, October 21, 2013 (UTC)
- The only series I have completed is 5 though. Most series I have only 1 or 2 missing.
Darth henry The Dojo Turtles! 21:45, October 21, 2013 (UTC)
- I personally think the way we currently have it is the best. Two pages per CMF is pointless, but reviews for individual minifigures are more convenient if people don't have the whole series (which can be rare, considering how expensive it is). Perhaps all the minifigure reviews should be done where they're for the series, but you don't have to review each minifigure? BrickfilmNut (talk) 22:09, October 21, 2013 (UTC)
- Idk though, you might be looking for a review of a certain figure, go to the series page and never find it, sorting through the countless reviews. Maybe we should just change the CMF page templates to set templates?
Darth henry The Dojo Turtles! 22:13, October 21, 2013 (UTC)
- They are more minifigs than sets, though. For example, the Witch appears in both the minifigures series and a promo set. Anyway, if people are looking for a review of a particular minifigure, I think the way we have it now is best. BrickfilmNut (talk) 22:26, October 21, 2013 (UTC)
- Per BFN. --Berrybrick (Talk) 23:25, October 21, 2013 (UTC)