AutoWikiBrowser (AWB for short) is a semi-automated editing program that allows for fast, menial tasks to be completed quickly. AWB can either be run on an account, or by a bot.
Types of tasks
AWB can be used to do various menial tasks around the wiki. Such tasks include:
- Adding categories to a bunch of pages.
- Removing a category from some, or all pages that it is on.
- Replacing a category with another one.
- Finding and replacing certain words.
How to use
To use AutoWikiBrowser, there are two steps that must be taken:
- Download the program. The download is secure, and your computer will not be harmed by it.
- Request access to use AWB on the wiki. Instructions are on that page on how to request.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.