|LEGO → System → Atlantis|
The Undersea Explorer has two arms and a missile launcher on one of them. On the other arm there is a grabbing hand which can pick up keys. It has six wheels and an assortment of lights. Two flick missiles are mounted on the top, along with lime green propellers. It can transform from a six wheeled, surface rolling tank-like machine into a massive walker that has two rocket-powered torpedoes. It also includes a black and yellow sea serpent.
- Flick-Fire Missiles
- Giant Missile
- The Undersea Explorer was designed by LEGO Employee Mark Stafford. The set originated as a Power Miners concept, but was eventually adopted as an Atlantis set.
- In the United States the set was a Target exclusive.
- In the Netherlands the set is a Bart Smit exclusive.
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- Brickjournal Source for Prototypes