|LEGO → System → Star Wars → The Clone Wars|
|T-6 Jedi Shuttle|
The T-6 has rotating wings that are red and white in colour. A gear located behind the cockpit controls the rotation. The cockpit fits two minifigures and has a detailed printed windshield. The cockpit can also be detached for use as an escape pod. Underneath, a small TECHNIC piece is used as fold-up landing gear.
T-6 Jedi Shuttles were shuttles manufactored by Slayn and Korpil used to transport Jedi around the galaxy in The Clone Wars, and, occasionally as battle ships. They debuted in Season 2 of The Clone Wars, and were used by Plo Koon and Ahsoka Tano to hunt down Boba Fett and Aurra Sing.
- Initial preliminary box art of the set showed a Quinlan Vos Minifigure. However final images depict an Anakin Skywalker minifigure in the set instead of Quinlan Vos.
- Shaak Ti is exclusive to this set.
- The set, coincidentally, has the same number of pieces as 7930 Bounty Hunter Assault Gunship (389), although it costs 10 dollars more.
- In preliminary images of this set, Obi-Wan Kenobi was depicted with a green lightsaber, and Quinlan Vos with a blue lightsaber. This error was fixed, and Quinlan was dropped, but later appeared in 7964 Republic Frigate.
- Despite the ship possessing missiles, the actual T-6 Shuttle in the series possesses no weaponry whatsoever.