|LEGO → System → Star Wars → Episode IV: A New Hope|
- This X-Wing Fighter appeared on the front of a LEGO catalog.
- The instruction booklet had a mini comic at the end that shows Luke crash-landing on Dagobah, where he meets Biggs and the Rebel Mechanic. The comic included alternate builds that could be made with the X-Wing Fighter: a sort of jetboat whose cockpit could be ejected as a smaller jet ski; a human-scale cellphone-like communicator; a two-legged mech; a long, narrow spaceship; and a human-scale lightsaber handle.
- This set was re-released in 2002 as 7142 X-Wing Fighter.
- This was the first Star Wars set ever released.
- Check availability at ThePlasticBrick.com
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
|view · talk · editLEGO Star Wars sets of 1999|
|Regular sets:|| 7101 Lightsaber Duel | 7110 Landspeeder | 7111 Droid Fighter | 7121 Naboo Swamp | 7128 Speeder Bikes | 7130 Snowspeeder | 7131 Anakin's Podracer | 7140 X-Wing Fighter | 7141 Naboo Fighter | 7150 TIE Fighter & Y-Wing | 7151 Sith Infiltrator | 7161 Gungan Sub | 7171 Mos Espa Podrace
|Other products:||1886 Star Wars Bucket (Unreleased) | 9748 Droid Developer Kit|
|[ full list ]|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.