|LEGO → System → Minifigures|
|The LEGO Movie Series|
- This series and 71005 The Simpsons Series are the only Minifigures series that contains minifigures from another theme.
- Abraham Lincoln and William Shakespeare are the only minifigures that are based on real people with their same names.
- Taco Tuesday Guy is very similar to Series 2 Maraca Man and Marsha Queen of the Mermaids strongly resembles the Mermaid from Series 9.
- It is the first series to have six female characters, having a gender ratio of 3:5.
- Abraham Lincoln, Marsha Queen of the Mermaids, Panda Guy, Wild West Wyldstyle, Hard Hat Emmet, Taco Tuesday Man, and William Shakespeare are the only master builders in this series,with a ratio of 7 master builders.
- Calamity Drone, Velma Staplebot and Wiley Fusebot are the only representatives of Lord Business's robots in this series.
- This series has the most Octan elements of all series with a total of three.
- Every hair element and colour combination in this series is new, except that of the “Where are my Pants?” Guy.
- This series features two presidents, Abraham Lincoln and President Business. Lincoln is based on the actual U.S. President, while Business is fictional.
- All of the minifigures from this series appeared in The LEGO Movie Video Game with the exception of Marsha Queen of the Mermaids.
- Physical forms of Mrs. Scratchen-Post and “Where are my Pants?” Guy are briefly seen in The LEGO Movie.
- “Where are my Pants?” Guy is the first Collectible Minifigure to have 2 pairs of "Pants".
- Panda Guy and Taco Tuesday Man are the only minifigures that doesn't have a name in this series.
- This was the first Minifigures series to include a classic minifigure head without pupils which is Emmet.
Differences between the film, game and this series
- In The LEGO Movie, Wyldstyle's fan was red instead of black.
- Calamity Drone featured a brick built gun instead of a musket.
- Wiley Fusebot didn't feature a revolver.
- Marsha Queen of the Mermaids had a starfish instead of a clam and gem in the movie.
- The Taco Tuesday Man featured maracas and not a plate with tacos in the movie.
- In the movie Emmet's instructions were blue with yellow instead of yellow with blue with side printing on it.
- Wild West Wyldstyle didn't have any back printing in the movie.
- The Panda Guy didn't feature a stuffed panda in the movie.
- In The LEGO Movie Video Game, Gail the Construction Worker's drill was blue.
- Abraham Lincoln and William Shakespeare didn't feature accessories in the movie.
- Larry the Barista's beard did not cover the sides of his face in the movie.
- The Minifigures variant of President Business does not appear in the video game.
- Calamity Drone with a musket
- Gail the Construction Worker with a jackhammer
- Abraham Lincoln with Gettysburg Address
- Larry the Barista with a coffee cup
- Panda Guy with a stuffed panda bear
- Velma Staplebot with a clip board
- William Shakespeare with a feather pen, a script, and a collar
- Taco Tuesday Guy with a plate of nachos and a poncho
- “Where are my Pants?” Guy with a pair of white LEGO legs
- Wiley Fusebot with dynamite and a revolver
- President Business with an Octan mug
- Wild West Wyldstyle with a fan
- Hard Hat Emmet with an Octan instruction booklet
- Scribble-Face Bad Cop with handcuffs and a cell phone
- Mrs. Scratchen-Post with an orange cat
- Marsha Queen of the Mermaids with a clam and a gem
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.