|LEGO → System → Town → Airport|
6392 Airport is a Town Airport set, that was released in 1985. It contains an airport building with control tower, a helicopter, an airplane, a runway, a baggage cart and eight minifigures, including pilots for the plane and the helicopter and a policeman.
The airport building contains a check-in counter, a seperate baggage check-in and a waiting area with two seats on the ground floor. The upper floor contains a small restaurant with two seats and a table.
The airplane has four passenger seats. The helicopter has the call sign LL-BEL.
- This is the first LEGO System airport out of five released to date.
- This set includes baseplates with a narrow type of runway (green area on both sides of runway is 9-Stud wide). Later airport sets have wider runways (green areas are 7-Stud wide).
- 6396 International Jetport (1990, Town)
- 6597 Century Skyway (1994, Flight), rereleased as 10159 City Airport in 2004
- 7894 Airport (2006, City)
- 3182 Airport (2010, City)