|LEGO → DUPLO → Toy Story → 3|
The train is based on a steam locomotive and is fully compatible with the DUPLO Train system. The locomotive itself is red, with a cow catcher on the front and the number 1 printed on the side. It consists of 6 parts and measures around 4" (10cm) tall and 4" (10cm) long. Attached to the locomotive is a red caboose, with a green roof. It has two cabins and consists of five parts.
There is an arch of scenery, in colours such as tan, which suggests a desert setting. It contains a small plant on top and is just large enough for the locomotive to fit underneath. As well as that, there is a cactus, which serves as an obstacle for Buzz and friends to avoid while stopping the train.
Buzz Lightyear's wings attach to his back. None of the minifigures are exclusive to this set.
When Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head rob the train, they get apprehended by Woody. After knocking him off the train, he is saved by Jessie and Bullseye. To get away, the Potato Head's blow up the bridge across the canyon. Woody pulls the brakes trying to stop them falling and to save the passengers. He fails, but Buzz saves the train when it falls.
- The set is the only one to contain a black and red version of 4570pb01 (Out of date part name)
- This set is the only to contain a bright green 2x3 DUPLO brick
- This set is the only one to contain the version of Part 4544 with a number 1 printing
- This set is a DUPLO version of 7597 Western Train Chase.
DUPLO figures included
- LEGO Shop
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- Instructions at LEGO.com