|LEGO → System → Mixels|
Surgeo is mostly white in color. His head is mainly a tall, mint colored rectangular shape. It has two horns on his head, a grey head mirror on the middle, two eyes on each side with a mint rim surrounding them, and 3 white spikes of some sort on the top. He has five sharp teeth; three on the top, two on the bottom. His body is azure with a large white stripe running down the middle. His jaw is mainly white with an azure pattern on the top with a cabinet-like pattern on his body. His left arm is grey with a white accent at the top holding a black hammer, while his right arm is entirely grey and resembles a syringe. He has short, bowed legs with grey feet, with a white pattern on the bottom and a single mint toe on each foot.
|This is a description taken from LEGO.com. Do not modify it.|
' Meet Mixopolis General Hospital’s top surgeon Surgeo!
With a medical cabinet for a body and a syringe arm, Surgeo is always equipped and ready to perform an operation. This hyper Mixel never sleeps and lives for the sound of the emergency bell. Surgeo may not be the calmest of the Medix, but they couldn’t ask for a more energetic and enthusiastic leader.
- He is the leader of the Medix.
- His syringe arm has a clear part near the top in LEGO, but in animated form, it is gray.
- His LEGO set instructions show that he can flip his top jaw upside down, to make another face. This transforms his horns into a moustache. This ability is not seen in Nixel, Nixel, Go Away, though.
- His feet are similar to Krog's, but with different colored toes.
- At the 2016 New York Toy Fair, his horns and mirror on his head were missing.
- Save for the opening sequence, he is missing his syringe arm in Nixel, Nixel, Go Away; instead sporting a regular arm. This is similar to Camillot's lack of an axe arm in Every Knight Has Its Day.
- He is named in the credits of Nixel, Nixel, Go Away as "Dr. Surgeo."