|LEGO → System → Friends|
|Amusement Park Hot Dog Van|
Make and serve the best hot dogs at the Amusement Park! Stephanie's cool hot dog van has a seating area on the roof with the best view of the Amusement Park! Dress Nate up as a giant hot dog to drum up business, put sausages on the grill and pop them into buns to feed the hungry customers. Have some fairground fun taking pictures as Stephanie puts her face through the carnival cut-out boards nearby. And there's a crazy distorted mirror for even more giggles!
- Includes 2 mini-dolls figures: Stephanie with a cap and Nate with a giant hot dog costume.
- Features a Hot Dog Van with turning wheels, grill, cash register, driver's seat, 2 barstools and a rooftop dining area with table and 4 stools.
- Also includes a carnival cut-out board with 2 holes for the mini-dolls' faces, a camera with instant photo function and a funfair distorted mirror.
- Accessory elements include hot dog buns and sausages to fit inside, tongs, ketchup and mustard bottles, water bottle, glass, cherries, menu board, bill and a photograph.
- Drive the van to find the best spot at the Amusement Park and start cooking on the grill.
- Open up the roof for easy play inside the van.
- Use the tongs to take a sausage from the grill and put it in the bun with sauce.
- Climb up the ladder to enjoy your hot dog and drinks in the rooftop dining area.
- Take a funny picture of your friend at the carnival cut-out board and pick up the printed picture.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 6-12.
- Hot Dog Van measures over 3” (9cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Carnival cut-out board measures over 2” (6cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and under 1” (2cm) deep.
- Combine with the 41127 Amusement Park Arcade, 41128 Amusement Park Space Ride and 41130 Amusement Park Roller Coaster to create the Heartlake Amusement Park.