|LEGO → System → Elves|
|Aira's Creative Workshop|
Use Aira’s magical wind powers and build a flying machine!
Build a flying machine with Aira Windwhistler, the Wind Elf, in her Creative Workshop! Add the finishing touches so that with her magical powers she can harness the wind and fly anywhere in a flash. But wait – her pet bird, Pluma, swoops in with an urgent message from the Earth Elf. Aira’s elf friends need to find 4 magic keys to help send Emily Jones back home to the human world, and they need her help right away! Fit the flying machine to Aira’s back, then help her catch the next gust of windand soar through the sky. Later, join Aira at her desk and use the quill to design her next extraordinary invention. Includes Aira Windwhistler mini-doll figure and Pluma the bird.
- Includes Aira Windwhistler mini-doll figure and Pluma the bird.
- Features a flying machine, work desk with opening drawer and a bird stand with food compartment.
- Accessories include a quill, ink, ruler, scissors, cookie, letter, map and wind power icon.
- Design incredible inventions with Aira to make the most of her magical wind powers.
- Give Aira’s pet bird a cookie to thank her for carrying her letters to her friend the Earth Elf at 41075 The Elves’ Treetop Hideaway.
- Launch Aira’s flying machine as she rushes to help Emily Jones and the rest of the LEGO® Elves.
- Flying machine measures over 1” (5cm) high, 1” (5cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- Work desk measures over 1” (5cm) high, 1” (3cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- Bird stand measures over 3” (8cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- Go to LEGO.com/elves to discover more about Emily Jones and the magical universe of the LEGO® Elves.
- Collect all the LEGO® Elves models to find the 4 magical keys, complete the story and send Emily Jones back home to the human world.