- Automatic Binding Bricks are renamed to LEGO Mursten ("LEGO Bricks".)
- The first baseplates are introduced.
- The first 1x2 and 2x3 bricks are introduced.
- For the first time, the name LEGO is printed inside all bricks.
- LEGO goes on sale in Norway, the first time it has been sold outside of Denmark.
- An addition is added to the workshop at Systemvej, marking the first official plastic factory.
Themes introduced or discontinued
- ↑ Brickjournal Issue 1, Summer 2005
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.