|LEGO → System → Town → Town Airport|
|The name of this set is conjectural.|
Although this article is based on an official subject, its actual name is pure conjecture.
1775 Aircraft (also known as 1775 Jet and Tower) is a promotional Town set released in 1994. It contains an airplane, a control tower and three minifigures, including a pilot, a passenger and a control tower operator.
- The included airplane features the same nose and cockpit design as the airliner included in 6597 Century Skyway. The plane's interior could be accessed by tilting up the roof and a part of the left side and contains one passenger seat and a table with a transparent goblet.
- The tower contains a radar screen and two keyboards.
- The logos on the stabilizer fin is the same as in the sets 1774 Aircraft and 1818 Aircraft (Airlines).
- This set, like many Town airplane sets, only has room for two-three minifigures.
- Promotional release with TWA and Qantas airlines.
- Also available in the US from LEGO Shop at Home.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.