|LEGO → System → Trains → 4.5V|
- A black motor
- A black holder for 3 1.5V batteries
- A white microphone block
- A transparent block containing a circuit board with electronics
- Two cables with colour-coded plugs
- A plate with a hole fitting around the motor
- Various bricks, wheels and couplings
- A whistle
When everything is put together and connected correctly, you get a locomotive with tender. When you blow the whistle or make another loud noise (e.g., clapping your hands) the train starts. Another loud noise will make it stop.
- This set is the same as 138 Electronic Train, except this version can only go forward, while set 138 has forward and reverse.