|LEGO → System → Creator|
The plane uses mostly dark green, dark tan, dark grey and black parts. The control stick in the cockpit actually moves the ailerons, elevators and rudder through strings routed through the plane. The rotary engine spins when the propeller is spun.
The Sopwith Camel was a British First World War single-seat biplane fighter introduced on the Western Front in 1917. Manufactured by Sopwith Aviation Company, it had a short-coupled fuselage, heavy, powerful rotary engine, and concentrated fire from twin synchronized machine guns.
- This set includes the new brick separator in orange.
- This is the second Sopwith Camel set, the first one being 3451 Sopwith Camel.
- This is one of the very few sets to depict a 20th-century military vehicle, due to the LEGO company's traditional refusal to produce war toys.
- LEGO Shop
- See a price and investment guide on BrickPicker.com
- See a 360º view of the set on BrickFile.com