|LEGO → System → City → Modular Buildings|
10190 Market Street is a Modular Buildings set released in 2007. It includes 1,248 pieces. It is the smallest of the eight sets and can be combined with 10182 Cafe Corner, 10185 Green Grocer, 10197 Fire Brigade, 10211 Grand Emporium 10218 Pet Shop, 10224 Town Hall and 10232 Palace Cinema to complete the Street layout.
Market Street consists of two main parts. The first is the market place which has two fruit stalls and a double gate. The second part of the set is the four story town house. The bottom floor is a basement with a small flight of steps leading up. The ground floor is entered through a small rounded flight of stairs from the pavement also there is a canopy and a sign with a croissant attached to it, both on the buildings exterior. The first floor is made of light blue bricks with some beige sections, there are two small canopies on the two windows overlooking the street along with a balcony accessible through a clear door and another sign which is blank. The second floor and last floor is made up of the same light blue brick as the previous floor, a lion carving piece overlooks another balcony on this floor, a small roof top opening is also on the top floor with a single potted plant, this upper floor is also counted as the roof as it is pyramid shaped so there is little roof space with just a small chimney.
- Both this and 10182 Café Corner have no interior.
- This and 10218 Pet Shop are the only sets to come in two parts.
- Only this set and the town house contain basements.
- It is the only Modular Building that has four stories.
- This, 10218 Pet Shop and 10185 Green Grocer are the only sets to have a terrace.
- This is the first Modular Building that has minifigure faces other than the plain smiley faces, with the second being 10260 Downtown Diner 11 years after.
- This is the only Modular Building that is a Factory set.
- A modified version of the set (with the 3rd level repeated and marketplace removed) appeared in The LEGO Movie.